MLB Discussion

yeah i'd really love to see them not trade any of their top 5 prospects (the killer b's, the two catchers, or nova) unless of course we're getting a bonafide #1 (rumor has it King Felix is back on the block because Seattle can't buy a win and needs to rebuild)... i don't want them spending huge on Jimenez either...

i REALLY hope the yanks dont get felix, or any othe front line starter for that matter

someone has to take out Philly travis.. and it sure as hell aint gonna be anaheim :)

I would much rather see Philly win it all than the Yankees or Red Sox. I know Anaheim wont do much if they make it to the playoffs but I just hate seeing the Yankees and Red Sox win.

I know its early but AL Cy Young?

Obviously it's gonna be between Sabathia, Weaver, and Verlander.

Yea I dont think anyone else has a shot this year. Would love to see Weaver win it, i doubt he will tho...writers give way more props to the East/Central teams than the West teams.

Braves walk off bullshit call in the 19th....

watch the replay and tell me he's not out

it will be a real shame if that game costs the Pirates a playoff spot. the throw beat him by a mile, andhe was tagged before the right handed batters box, not even anywhere near home plate. plus the tag made him pop up out of his slide. terrible call.

hard to say which is worse, the blown call at first costing Galarraga a perfect game or this one. given the circumstances of each it's tough to say which one is worse.

I know its early but AL Cy Young?

Obviously it's gonna be between Sabathia, Weaver, and Verlander.

Yea I dont think anyone else has a shot this year. Would love to see Weaver win it, i doubt he will tho...writers give way more props to the East/Central teams than the West teams.

well felix did win it last year despite a losing record ;)

well felix did win it last year despite a losing record ;)

Yea but those 3 guys are far ahead of anyone else in the AL right now, I dont see any of them having a shot at the Cy Young this year. Felix dominated last year and deserved it, he just played on a shitty team.