MLB Discussion

Well, bummer the Brewers are out. But this could be a rather interesting off season for the Crew. CC made mention of being interested in staying and having fun, and I could see Antistasio dropping a buck from his pocket to make that happen (dude is filthy rich). Bill Hall, Rickie Weeks, Mike Cameron, Ben Sheets, CC Sabathia, Eric Gagne, Salamon Torres, I think the Brewers can manage to find away to keep CC with so much money being free'd up with all those players potentially being available on the market. Especially since so many prospects are ready to be called up... this winter will be an interesting one for sure!

Im stoked I get to leave early from work today and now I'll get to see the whole Angels/Bo Sox game tonite. Halos better be going all out tonite. Cant afford anymore boneheaded plays and the offense better pick up and capitolize any time they can against Lester cause I dont think we will get many chances against him. They win tonite and we're comin home to face Dice K again and I have game 5 tickets so GO HALOS!

Bill Hall, Rickie Weeks, Mike Cameron, Ben Sheets, CC Sabathia, Eric Gagne, Salamon Torres

haha, why would you even include eric gagne in that list?

because he's a 10 million dollar check thats freed up come november, opening up money to keep Sabathia. between Sheets and Gagne, thats 20 mil freed up, they could pay that every year for 6 years and that'd be a 120 mil contract, a little under Santana's contract, and with the response of the fans, selling out 20+ home games and drawing 3 million in attendance in, what is considered to be the smallest media market of the majors... I think thats a safe investment.

man these late games are already killing me. start at 8:30pm here. that game last night was pathetic, for both sides, the angels should have won that by a lot more. go sox!

Yea Angels have made some really bad plays this series. If Kendrick would have just caught that blooper that Ellsbury hit with 2 outs and bases loaded that game would have ended much earlier. That fucking ball landed right next to him and at the last second he stops and looks at Hunter. My neighbors probably thought I was about to fight someone when that happened cause I was screaming fuck you over and over.

haha, why would you even include eric gagne in that list?

because he's a 10 million dollar check thats freed up come november, opening up money to keep Sabathia. between Sheets and Gagne, thats 20 mil freed up, they could pay that every year for 6 years and that'd be a 120 mil contract, a little under Santana's contract, and with the response of the fans, selling out 20+ home games and drawing 3 million in attendance in, what is considered to be the smallest media market of the majors... I think thats a safe investment.

i was under the impression you were listing him as a valuable player. my mistake.

man these late games are already killing me. start at 8:30pm here. that game last night was pathetic, for both sides, the angels should have won that by a lot more. go sox!

Yea Angels have made some really bad plays this series. If Kendrick would have just caught that blooper that Ellsbury hit with 2 outs and bases loaded that game would have ended much earlier. That fucking ball landed right next to him and at the last second he stops and looks at Hunter. My neighbors probably thought I was about to fight someone when that happened cause I was screaming fuck you over and over.

Yeah, what a clusterfuck that play was. Hunter should've called him off (better angle/running in), but Kendrick shouldn't have quit on it because it didn't look like Hunter said anything.

I wasn't home when it happened, but I remember opening MLB.com and seeing that the Sox scored 3 runs on a "single." I was fucking baffled until I saw the replay, haha.

Yeah, what a clusterfuck that play was. Hunter should've called him off (better angle/running in), but Kendrick shouldn't have quit on it because it didn't look like Hunter said anything.

I wasn't home when it happened, but I remember opening MLB.com and seeing that the Sox scored 3 runs on a "single." I was fucking baffled until I saw the replay, haha.

A Bunch of fuckin' amateurs!

Seriously tho Kendrick should have caught that. Hunter was playing deep and fucked up his knee so I dont think he was running as fast as he usually is. Plus the ball landed right next to Kendrick and he had his glove up the whole time like he was going to make the play and I didnt ever see Hunter say anything like he was calling off Kendrick.

Im about to fuckin lose it on Time Warner Cable. Trying to watch the Rays/White Sox game right now and the Angel game is coming on later and the cable is seriously fucked up. My TV is un-watchable. I have had to call them atleast 5 times in the last month or so to come out and fix this shit. Worst fucking cable company EVER. The guy is suppose to come out and fix this right now but he better fucking hurry up or I might punch him in the face when he rings to doorbell if he doesnt get here before the Angels game.