MLB Discussion

I didn't go to Cerritos HS ;)

You go to Downey, Warren, or Bosco?

haha well in Little League and HS we always beat Cerritos/Gahr teams. I went to Warren. Longoria was a Bosco guy. Hes a couple years younger than me tho.

I went to Valley Christian. A bunch of my buddies went to Bosco (and a couple went to Downey).

We never played Warren in HS, but my Little League (Frontier) played Northwest Downey in All-Stars a lot.

Rays go up 1-0 of the Chi Sox. Glad to see that. I really hate the White Sox. I love Griffey tho and would like to see him win one....just not with the White Sox.

i'm the exact opposite. i don't mind the white sox and i'd really like to see them make it to the next round. but i can't stand griffey.

one of you dudes from LA - need some quick help. Is it possible to grab a cab outside Dodger Stadium? (I know, this sounds totally ridiculous). I'm flying out for game 4 and I'm used to being able to just stumble out onto Clark from Wrigley and hoping in a cab - no idea if I need to rent a car or not.

one of you dudes from LA - need some quick help. Is it possible to grab a cab outside Dodger Stadium? (I know, this sounds totally ridiculous). I'm flying out for game 4 and I'm used to being able to just stumble out onto Clark from Wrigley and hoping in a cab - no idea if I need to rent a car or not.

You pretty much have to call your own cab anywhere in LA. I never go to Dodger Stadium anymore but I have been there before. There wont be cabs waiting out in the parking lot. Id recommend renting a car. If you wanna get around LA you need a car. Public transportation is no bueno around here.

Rays go up 1-0 of the Chi Sox. Glad to see that. I really hate the White Sox. I love Griffey tho and would like to see him win one....just not with the White Sox.

i'm the exact opposite. i don't mind the white sox and i'd really like to see them make it to the next round. but i can't stand griffey.

Griffey is the man. I wish that guy could have stayed healthy for his whole career. We would have a new HR champ right now who didnt juice up. He lost about 5 whole seasons in the prime of his career with all his injuries. I bet that guy would be creeping up on 800 right now if he stayed healthy. The Chi Sox on the other hand are managed by the biggest asshole in baseball and Ive said before on here how much of a douchebag Pierzinsky is. That dude sucks at life. I loved seeing the Cubs catcher or who ever that was sock Pierzinsky in the face a couple years ago. Other than those 2 guys I dont mind the White Sox but those 2 make me incapable of rooting for that team.

rad. Thanks for the heads up. First time to Dodger Stadium so I'm bouncing off the walls...

I dont like Dodger Stadium at all but its always cool to go to a new stadium. Especially when you're team is playing. Dodger Stadium seems really dumpy to me but you will definitely have a great time. Im very anti-Dodger tho so Im sure my opinion is bias haha :)

rad. Thanks for the heads up. First time to Dodger Stadium so I'm bouncing off the walls...

I dont like Dodger Stadium at all but its always cool to go to a new stadium. Especially when you're team is playing. Dodger Stadium seems really dumpy to me but you will definitely have a great time. Im very anti-Dodger tho so Im sure my opinion is bias haha :)

Dodger Stadium is fucking AWESOME.

The only two cons I can think of:

1. Parking is atrocious

2. You can't access multiple levels from within the stadium