MLB Discussion

So I finally just saw the Cole-Gomez thing.

I personally could care less if an opposing player poses (even if it doesnt go out). When he then needs to fucking haul ass to get to second or third thats his fault. He should have had a inside the park home run but didnt. Thats on him. Its not Coles job to fucking say anything. Gomez did nothing other than watching (for not even that long) what he thought was a home run. He then got on his horse and made it to third. Never looked at Cole, never did anything towards him. I put this all on Cole. Like others have stated he has to earn the right to be able to get pissed when people do that. My bet is the Brew Crew remember this little incident and someones going to pay for it.

What's up with the Braves in general. From best to worst closing, and they still manage to win blown save after blown save.

Offense is up (Gattis > McCann,  BJ, Uggla both hitting >.200, Simmons is killing fastballs right now). Defense (mostly Uggla) has been poor lately, tonight's blown save was because of a catcher interference. Freddi is obviously trying to let guys just work their issues out because he hasn't been afraid to thrown in Avilan or Schlosser who have been subpar. It shouldn't be an issue down the line anyway because with Minor and Floyd coming back its likely that Wood and Hale will move to the bullpen. I see Wood getting maybe half a season starting and then them limiting his innings by making him a long reliever and Hale is just the weakest link right now (not saying much at ~.240 ERA but still).

Maldonado gets 5, Gomez gets 3, Snider gets 2 and Martin gets 1 game.

brewers get 8, pirates get 3, yet the pirates were the instigators.  gotcha.  im cool with maldy getting 5, but its a joke snider got less than gomez when he was the one who charged out of the dugout at gomez and really escelated the entire situation

Dudes in Washington should try and grab some seats in left field for series coming up with the Angels. Pujols appears to be swinging well and is two away from 500.

Tough to put a value on it but could easily bring in $100k.

Odds are slim, but to me, it's a good reason to go (not like you need a reason to go to a baseball game).

They're pretty empty