MLB Discussion

Yeah, I agree. I'd just hate it if he turned into an ace in the future though. But one guys isn't going to significantly change the team's future, and #2 next year is a decent consolation. I just wish we could've known about his elbow before the draft.

That's 2 straight blown #1 picks. This is alleviated a little by recouping #2 overall next year.

Still waiting for my Yankees to make some pitching trades. CC is just swallowing that money while he keeps getting injured. Pineda was doing good up until the pine tar incident (then got injured) and Nova has a bright future (and got injured). Tanaka was the ace and he got injured too... So much bad luck for Yankees pitching

Colby Lewis upset that Colby Rasmus laid down a bunt on him today in the 5th inning of a 2 run game. Pretty sure he was just forcing the issue to say that he was the first Colby to ever have need with another person of the same dumb name.

good lord... jbj hucked one over the center field wall from home plate during bp yesterday

JBJThrow_ex61vrz6.gif

no, the poor gif quality doesn't exactly prove it, but this was featured during the game earlier

nice double header sweep for the Tribe. Kittens better trade for a closer immediately. your primary closer ERA over 6.00 is ridiculous.

i still dont get how Kluber was not part of the all star team.

two guys stats for you:

- 10-6, 152 Ks, 2.95 ERA, 1.18 WHIP

- 11-3, 150 Ks, 3.34 ERA, 1.20 WHIP

first guy was Kluber, second guy is Scherzer.

good lord... jbj hucked one over the center field wall from home plate during bp yesterday

JBJThrow_ex61vrz6.gif

no, the poor gif quality doesn't exactly prove it, but this was featured during the game earlier

This has been done before and there's more than a few who could do this. I believe Vlad threw it over a wall from a standing start.

Nice arm, though.