Whats with the decline in prices?

Guest kevinb

Guest kevinb

on ebay? like on certain lp's... i got The get up kids-4 minute mile for 20 bucks, sdre-diary-$22.00...

im not complaining one bit

people say its the season, but i dont know if thats so true there are LPS that continue to go up in value that arent just bands that are hot at the moment.

Guest kylewilliam
Supply and demand, first thing i learned in economics. 5 years from now when against me is not popular anymore, you will understand.

thats what people said 5 years ago! weird!

its also a matter of timing... its nearing the end of the summer.. most people who collect punk/indie bands tend to be younger so they might be stashing away cash for college spending, vacations, or just can't be bothered to stare at a computer screen when its gorgeous out waiting for auctions to close.

the last couple years i've gotten absolute steals between xmas and new years... because peeps are broke from holiday spending, or have family plans.

plus its ebay... theres always highs and lows... shit ive sold records for $60.. only to see one close an hour later for $100 or $15. who knows why it happens.