NFL Discussion

Beanie disappoints more often than not. Throw out Reece cause of Mcfadden. You seem to have given up on Mathews being any good.

I'd go with Lynch. He ran for 100 yards against SF so he can definitely still get it done against tough defenses. If you wanted to start Brown, I couldn't fault you though.

Bad matchup for Moreno? TB has been the 18th best team for opposing running backs. Not Buffalo, but middle of the road is fine.

Murray doesn't play until Sunday night. Can't count on him cause may not have a suitable backup if he doesn't play.

I'd go with Rodgers but given that is game time, if you didn't, go with DmC.

Jimmy Graham underperformed (on my team) but I will take it when Drew Brees puts up 3 points (his team).

thats definitely worth celebrating. as excited i am for my ravens to have the steelers at home, im really looking forward to monday nights game and to see if the skins can come one step closer to the division against the giants. going to be a really good game. the other early and late televised local games are kind of a drag this week and the snf game is going to be a battle of the stinks. not sure how the nfc east got both SNF and MNF this week.