NFL Discussion

and in some cases, players get tired of getting fucked over.. over and over and over. he had every right to get in that asshole's face, and asshole knew it.

you suck peyton.

Yeah, but at least he didn't lose 2 SBs to EEEEELLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIII. :P

Seriously though, I was glad NE got the W, especially after last week's stupidity. Hoping the Niners carve up RG Tree tomorrow for the same reason...but they'll probably blow it.

Another 5 game win streak would be nice tho...

So yesterday was fucking awesome. My brother and I went to our first cowboy game, it was also his first football game. I went to the last game at giants stadium (jets/bengals) because my friends dad had free tickets. The whole day was great. Turns out a bunch of our friends were there tailgating. So we hung out with them for a few hours. Then went into the stadium and were just in shock that we were about to see our boys play which has been a dream of ours since we were kids. Not only did we see them, but we saw them beat the Giants, which anyone who's a cowboys fan in the NY/NJ area knows how sweet that is. Biggest shit talking fan base. So we were a little scared about going knowing how rude they can be. However everyone in our section (minus the dickheads 4 rows in front of us being sore losers turning around and flipping off the cowboys fans in front of us who werent even saying anything) were all super cool. The dude who was giving my brother dirty looks all night turned out to be an awesome dude and even took our picture under the scoreboard. The guy sitting next to us was from our area too. It was a great time. And I appreciate the Giants fans in our section being so welcome to us. I would bet the same thing wouldnt happen in Philly.....

How about the Panthers huh?  Did grinding out a tough victory show how they are a product of their weak schedule to you yet Mike?

yes, its what ive been saying all along!  Newton looked really mediocre.  surprised he didnt run more against one of the worst run defenses in the league