NFL Discussion

THEY'RE GOING TO START FLAGGING GOAL POST DUNKS?! FUCK YOU, NFL.

That is beyond lame. Wow soon they'll take away each teams color and one team will wear white tops the other will wear black tops and underneath the gear they'll have ties on. Who in the hell gets offended by someone being excited? 

And they're talking about more playoff games as well. 

Eh, I say just come up with better celebrations.

Or act like you've scored a touchdown before. I play bar league hockey, and our team fines guys $5 for putting their arms in the air after we score. We also make fun of teams that celebrate after they score.

Or act like you've scored a touchdown before. I play bar league hockey, and our team fines guys $5 for putting their arms in the air after we score. We also make fun of teams that celebrate after they score.

That's cool and all, but I have no problem with players being stoked on a score. I would celebrate and probably talk trash myself because it would be hella fun yo.

Graham can only blame himself, you dunk it's fine. It's when he hangs and moved the goalposts. Fans already whine that games are to long because of replay now add in time to fix the crooked goal posts. The nfl owners got this right. Act like you've been in the end zone before. Be humble and not a circus monkey

I don't mind the rule change to the no dunking rule in the slightest.

Eliminating dunking doesn't change the game at all. However dunking did affect the game when jg dunked it and they had to fix the goal post.

What if it was loose after or if it wasn't even after they attempted to fix it? What if a kick was missed bc of a crooked field goal post.

Instead of focusing on something that doesn't hurt the game look at what was voted and won.

For example. The uprights are now five feet taller which should make those questionable good no good calls much easier to call.

I'm happy that they at least provided a legitimate reason for doing this. Before reading into it, it just seemed like an extension of the league being a bunch of uptight assholes who are trying to force colorful and entertaining athletes to be fall in line with their own mundane personalities.

I'm happy that they at least provided a legitimate reason for doing this. Before reading into it, it just seemed like an extension of the league being a bunch of uptight assholes who are trying to force colorful and entertaining athletes to be fall in line with their own mundane personalities.

Oh it is, but they had an acceptable cover story this time.