NFL Discussion

Gotcha I remember watching it with my parents and their surprise when OJ got off but that's about it. All my knowledge of the case came from reading about it when I was older

Fernandez?

hernandez, my bad, was on my phone.

browns signed Miles Austin, could make a big impact with Manziel with Gordon likely out

browns signed Miles Austin, could make a big impact with Manziel with Gordon likely out

That's the same thing I thought when I saw they signed him. It's amazing how his production tapered off after Dez became #1

As a skins fan I've watched the Cowboys quite a bit. I think him always being injured or banged up is what hurt his production, not Dez. I don't think this is going to be an impact signing at all for the Browns, he'll probably barely play.

As a skins fan I've watched the Cowboys quite a bit. I think him always being injured or banged up is what hurt his production, not Dez. I don't think this is going to be an impact signing at all for the Browns, he'll probably barely play.

why?  he's finally healthy and they've got no other #1 WR if Gordon does get suspended for the full season, I dont understand how you could think he'll barely play when they've got literally no other better options on their roster

I agree that his injuries nagged his performance.  Dude has been battling hamstring issues, one after the other.  However, I disagree that he will barely play (unless he injures himself again) b/c the Browns don't have any threat at the receiver position.  Little could be good if he could catch the damn ball.  Aside from him, Austin is the only other guy on the team who has the ability to produce at a decent level.  As I mentioned though, his health will be a key factor in what we get from him this year.

why?  he's finally healthy and they've got no other #1 WR if Gordon does get suspended for the full season, I dont understand how you could think he'll barely play when they've got literally no other better options on their roster

I agree that his injuries nagged his performance.  Dude has been battling hamstring issues, one after the other.  However, I disagree that he will barely play (unless he injures himself again) b/c the Browns don't have any threat at the receiver position.  Little could be good if he could catch the damn ball.  Aside from him, Austin is the only other guy on the team who has the ability to produce at a decent level.  As I mentioned though, his health will be a key factor in what we get from him this year.

Yeah, if he's healthy then it's certainly a good pickup for them and he'll be their main target if Gordon's out. I was saying I think he'll barely play because he'll probably end up injured again. I'm not confident he'll stay healthy is all, they definitely don't have anyone better on the roster haha (assuming Gordon's done for the year)

He may be a veteran WR but let's face it.....there is only one guy selling season tickets in Cleveland this year :P #HypeBeasts

Earl Bennett on the other hand I think was a great move. I think Haslam should know he needs to keep people happy, may drag out his indictment :P

That's the first time I've heard Hypebeast being used concerning football fans LOL

Oh shit! Beef! Patrick Peterson v Richard Sherman haha. I love how seriously people are taking to Twitter. I like Patrick Peterson, Arizona asks him to do a lot. But I don't like his argument of Richard Sherman in his system wouldn't do as well. I mean, especially after Seahawks system obviously won a Super Bowl

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2073065-patrick-peterson-doesnt-believe-richard-sherman-is-a-shutdown-corner

More importantly... Josh Gordon's suspension could actually be from a missed drug test, not a failed one?

I heard Greg Little say that the failed test may "not be in his control," but wouldn't elaborate.  

either:

A.) missed test (counts as positive test)

B.) flawed drug test ala richard sherman and the leaky cup (counts as a postive test)

C.) pot brownies

D.) pure b.s by Little and Gordon and his agent trying to figure out a solution

it will be sad to see someone with such talent sit out a season, even if he is in my Ravens division.