NFL Discussion

they need, by far, Safety/Cornerback help so far more than another pass rusher. but leave it to Tomlin/Colbert to draft their 3rd in a row OLB in the first round.

Still managed a 11-5 season with plenty of holes in the defense last year. I'm really not sweating that pick at all. They are going to pick up a S/Cornerback with today's pick.

"We can confidently say without a shadow of a doubt that the patriots probably maybe knew about the deflated balls."

Way to be, NFL.

it's not even worth getting worked up over such a stupid comment. seriously.. that might be the stupidest post i've ever seen on here that wasn't in a paramore or blink thread.

just the fact that he believes that this nonsense is worthy of half of, if not all of next season is enough for me to never take his opinion seriously again.

just the fact that he believes that this nonsense is worthy of half of, if not all of next season is enough for me to never take his opinion seriously again.

I am sorry to contribute to your apparent butthurt, but really, I'm not sorry. Did I say he will get a year suspension? No, I said that I would push for it. I doubt he would get even the half year I mentioned, but do I believe he deserves it based on his involvement in the illegal act and lack of truthfulness throughout the investigation? Absolutely.

Realistically? I could see maybe 2-4 games and would be fine with that, but I have lost a bit of respect for Brady, especially after his bullshit heartfelt press conference about how seriously he took the allegations and investigation.

You for real or trying to get Ry worked up?

I see him getting 1-2. Can't see them going beyond that.

Realistically I don't see them going beyond something ranging from a fine to maybe 2-4 games, however just thinking about the Sean Payton situation, and knowing that he got a year for the bounty scandal I don't think anything larger should be out of the question.

you know what, you're right. i am butt hurt. because on every sunday since the super bowl, i celebrate by putting on 4 replica rings and fisting my asshole into oblivion.