NFL Discussion

Call me crazy but I think Dallas looks to be a better overall team from last year if Hardy is signed. I know he wont be around till about week 7, but I think that the signing will allow the Cowboys to approach the draft with a true best player available mindset. I'm more concerned with replacing half of our LBs rather than RB. Adding an established edge rusher with a more experienced Demarcus Lawrence has the position looking worlds better than last year assuming the deal gets done haha.

The person? Agreed

The edge rusher? Eh.. I'll take him on a team friendly contract haha.

And it's done 1 year, 11.3M up to 13M.

Yeah just the person. I'd take the player back. That's an excellent contract. I hope he plays LIGHTS OUT (except against us) so we can get that third round compensation pick

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So wait, you're telling me that the guy who retired/unretired for 2 years, forced a trade to the jets only to retire to go to a heated rival the next year and retire-retired for real, is having his jersey retired after a "delay" in the 2014 year, on Thanksgiving day on national television while no other game is happening?  #ego #cantlegomyego #brent

So wait, you're telling me that the guy who retired/unretired for 2 years, forced a trade to the jets only to retire to go to a heated rival the next year and retire-retired for real, is having his jersey retired after a "delay" in the 2014 year, on Thanksgiving day on national television while no other game is happening?  #ego #cantlegomyego #brent

He must have sent a dick pic to the right person.

Schedules are out! I'm not crazy about the early bye week but I'm excited to play Dallas on Thanksgiving.

Given the reason why Hardy was available this off season I'm surprised they are having that game on Thanksgiving because that will obviously be a huge story/focal point leading up to it. It's just going to be ironic to see the anti-domestic violence commercials, then Hardy the other half of the time. Either way, should be a good game.

Given the reason why Hardy was available this off season I'm surprised they are having that game on Thanksgiving because that will obviously be a huge story/focal point leading up to it. It's just going to be ironic to see the anti-domestic violence commercials, then Hardy the other half of the time. Either way, should be a good game.

I figured that was the ONLY reason they scheduled us to play on Thanksgiving.