NFL Discussion

I'd love Smith or Green

I don't see Shane Ray being drafted but it could happen

Bengals just took the OT a lot of mocks said we would get

I'd love Smith as a WR and Collins for OT it's a stretch but it could happen if Smith falls to late 2nd

He had a torn ACL. We need OL right now but anyone else would be a reach right now. We gotta go BPA

At first, HELL NO!!!

But I calmed down and read up on him. Great hands and he will probably play Safety which we need. It's an okay pick. I had my heart set on OL/WR but I trust out GM

Yeah tbh I was a bit surprised that they picked up Thompson, hopefully it works out but seemed kinda early. I think a few teams stretched for linemen late, I think Dallas got as good a pick they could at 27, that Corner will be a starter day 1, farewell Claiborne lol.

Yeah tbh I was a bit surprised that they picked up Thompson, hopefully it works out but seemed kinda early. I think a lot of teams started stretching for linemen late, I think Dallas got as good a pick they could at 27, that Corner will be a starter day 1, farewell Claiborne lol.

Our defense was top 10 but our secondary was the weakness so I can't complain to much. We have to protect Cam and give him weapons. I'm curious what we do tomorrow

Our defense was top 10 but our secondary was the weakness so I can't complain to much. We have to protect Cam and give him weapons. I'm curious what we do tomorrow

Sounds like the were looking at Humphries too (who went the pick before)

I think we pick up a WR tomorrow and hopefully a OT they really like

I definitely don't see Thompson as a safety unless he is strictly a run stopper because he does not have the speed otherwise. I see Thompson as an OLB and special teams ace. As far as safety I would have gone with the kid out of Bama, but then again this is why these guys are getting paid very well to make these decisions haha.

Sounds like the were looking at Humphries too (who went the pick before)

I think we pick up a WR tomorrow and hopefully a OT they really like

Fingers crossed

and they take a wideout

He is legit though!

I definitely don't see Thompson as a safety unless he is strictly a run stopper because he does not have the speed otherwise. I see Thompson as an OLB and special teams ace. As far as safety I would have gone with the kid out of Bama, but then again this is why these guys are getting paid very well to make these decisions haha.

This is true lol

Can Manny Ramirez still play?

Lions only had a couple picks in this draft so the extra 5th rounders were needed. It's still bailing them out for other bad moves. Moving down 4 spots is no big deal, especially when taking about the 23rd pick and not the 1st or 2nd.

Also, every year I wish they still did the draft on 2 days. so much more conducive to partying and awesome to see the draft strategy.

Are the analysts still saying there's a decent chance mariota is traded today or is he pretty much a done-deal Titan?

Still was half thinking when they made that pick that they were just trying to force the Eagles' hand. Seems like it would have happened by now though.

Well Mettenberger is asking for a trade so I guess he's their guy now.

Can Manny Ramirez still play?

Lions only had a couple picks in this draft so the extra 5th rounders were needed. It's still bailing them out for other bad moves. Moving down 4 spots is no big deal, especially when taking about the 23rd pick and not the 1st or 2nd.

Also, every year I wish they still did the draft on 2 days. so much more conducive to partying and awesome to see the draft strategy.

Good luck with Ramirez. He was an ok center, then last year he moved to guard and sucked. You guys will most likely use him as a center, so that may be better. I'd say he is on the decline. Broncos made a good move trading 2 5th rounders and Ramirez to grab Ray. Great addition to Miller and Ware. I guess we will see later this fall when Denver goes to Detroit.