NFL Discussion

We're all guessing but I can't see why the NFL would want to nurture that storyline.

Think it's more likely that the owners have agreed to some system determining who plays on thanksgiving other than detroit and Dallas, and the Panthers were up this year.

That's more than likely the most reasonable scenario. I'm just ready for for football period. Baseball is slightly holding me over

Watching the draft with my friends who are Eagles fans really hope they don't get Mariota just for the luls. I'm a terrible friend.

What's more sad, that Chip Kelly is attempting to turn his NFL coaching career into a mini-replica of his college career or that Chip Kelly could give 0 shits that it has become totally obvious that that's what he's attempting?

My dream would be Devin Smith, Dorial Beckham Green or Shane Ray but those last two have character issues.

You?

I'd love Smith or Green

I don't see Shane Ray being drafted but it could happen

Bengals just took the OT a lot of mocks said we would get

I'd love Smith as a WR and Collins for OT it's a stretch but it could happen if Smith falls to late 2nd