NFL Discussion

as long as they keep winning... as long as they keep winning... man.. that was wild

I know, but can we get just a little defense? Just a tiny bit? Fuck these close games.

Yeah, no shit. Tired of going up big (SD, NO) only to watch the lead evaporate in a matter of minutes.

Thank goodness our offense can score in bunches or we'd be fucked.

so, did anyone in their fantasy league actually have ronnie brown in their starting roster?

when ronnie brown is all old he'll be like al bundy:

i scored four five touchdowns in a single game!!

If he can take on a defense that is(was) able to keep a 21 game winning streak, i would say this kid is goin' places.

late on this, but that seahawks game was nice, the rams are gonna have a rough season i think...

On a sidenote, the rams kicker josh brown, played for the hawks last year, was a great player and saved a few games, but left the team for more money. It was pretty wild every time he came on the field and the entire stadium is boo'ing him. I was down on the field and every time I walked past the rams bench, all I heard was the fans telling him how much he sucked and that he was a sellout, good times, love wild fans!

so after week 3 im 3-0 in 3 leagues and 2-1 in the other. Rivers and the SD DEF got me a total of 38 points last night and I ended up winning that league! so stoked my teams are doing so well this year!

I'm debating on if I should start westbrook if he's still day-to-day this weekend... I've got Slaton as my backup and he's going ot be the starting RB I think from here on out...

I'm in two leagues...not off to the best start.

League #1 i'm 0-3...I lost this past week by 80 points (barely anything) and definitely would have won if Big Ben hadn't earned me negative 34 points.

League #2 i'm doing better...2-1. won this past week by less than 100, but a win's a win. biggest problems with that team are marques coleston's injury (i have antwan randel-el as his replacement...streaky) and chad ocho cinco's mediocre start.

outside of fantasy football, i'm a bears fan, and despite their 1-2 start, i'm pleasantly surprised. their two losses were only by 3 (albeit to mediocre teams and the games were sloppy) but that win against the colts was pretty huge. i'm also relieved that grossman is no longer the starter.