NFL Discussion

man, good day for football! I knew the Pack was going to win against Frye in Seattle. that was a gimme. I was not expecting chicago to lose, nor was I expecting Dallas to lose. That made my day! I was shocked Minnesota almost lost to Detroit.

The AFC? don't care. Jet Favre rules.

Being from Denmark, the NFL feevr isn't quite as high as in the states surely, but we do have our own american football league called Mermaid League - any USC team could beat all of our teams. Europe never had a reputation of growing great american football stars. Although our retired pride Morten Andersen is holding our banner high :)

I'm a Chargers fan and have been so since 2005. LT just caught my eye and it was love at first sight. Since then Cromartie, Gates, Chambers, Jackson and Merriman also wandered right into my heart.

I try to follow the matches on sunday and monday nights, but due to the time differences, they are on at 10 PM and 2 AM, so I have to stay up really late.

I don't particularly hate any team, although the Rams really is a torn in my side, mainly because they have ruined a hideous number of bets for me =)

Being from Denmark, the NFL feevr isn't quite as high as in the states surely, but we do have our own american football league called Mermaid League - any USC team could beat all of our teams. Europe never had a reputation of growing great american football stars. Although our retired pride Morten Andersen is holding our banner high :)

I'm a Chargers fan and have been so since 2005. LT just caught my eye and it was love at first sight. Since then Cromartie, Gates, Chambers, Jackson and Merriman also wandered right into my heart.

I try to follow the matches on sunday and monday nights, but due to the time differences, they are on at 10 PM and 2 AM, so I have to stay up really late.

I don't particularly hate any team, although the Rams really is a torn in my side, mainly because they have ruined a hideous number of bets for me =)

I love this.

I love the fact that a football league is called MERMAID League. what a bunch of women.

I love this.

I love the fact that a football league is called MERMAID League. what a bunch of women.

Well, yes....

It's not like all the US teams' Mascots are macho: Broncos, BROWNS, Dolphins, Saints....

Anyway, the Mermaid is kind of a national symbol for Denmark. H.C. Andersen wrote The Little Mermaid, which I'm sure you all know, from when you were kids.

-Rune

I love this.

Well, yes....

It's not like all the US teams' Mascots are macho: Broncos, BROWNS, Dolphins, Saints....

Anyway, the Mermaid is kind of a national symbol for Denmark. H.C. Andersen wrote The Little Mermaid, which I'm sure you all know, from when you were kids.

-Rune

What's wrong with the BROWNS? Fucking racist...

:P

Haven't read through the thread but looks like Titans might be on the way to the superbowl with Vince Young injured, I'm stoked. I'm also a huge Cowboys fan but they have been slacking a little for no reason.

thats not happening.

they've had such an easy start.

If they were anything under 4-1 they would be deemed one of the lower teams in the afc.