NFL Discussion

that one armed bounce off catch at the end of the dallas game was an awesome way to end the game.

Hell yeah. That was an unsettling game as a Cowboys fan though. At least we have Barber-Jones running it up again this year (only with a better Jones!).

I wish they would play felix jones more. He seems pretty explosive. Also, with as tough as barber plays, i wonder how much of a shelf life he has.

false.

STEVE SLATON. Sleeper pick 2008.

false.

CHRIS JOHNSON. FTW.

I had DeAngelo Williams on my bench this week. :'(

no. because Chris Johnson is the backup for Lendale white, everyone already knew he was going to get touches and scoring opportunities. Steve Slaton was the 3rd string RB, no one drafted him because no one thought he'd actually get to play. so far, he's got the same amount of points as Johnson, and is probably still available in every league out there, because lets face it, who really pays attention to the Houston Texans?

false.

CHRIS JOHNSON. FTW.

I had DeAngelo Williams on my bench this week. :'(

no. because Chris Johnson is the backup for Lendale white, everyone already knew he was going to get touches and scoring opportunities. Steve Slaton was the 3rd string RB, no one drafted him because no one thought he'd actually get to play. so far, he's got the same amount of points as Johnson, and is probably still available in every league out there, because lets face it, who really pays attention to the Houston Texans?

Truth.

Chris Johnson was or should've been drafted in every league.