NFL Discussion

That was a great Monday Night game but THAT is why SF is such a horrible team. Terrible calls on the goal line at the end of the game. They should have tried a slant route inside or a fade to the corner.

I heard the commentators talking about some stats during the game that I found interesting tho. Kerry Collins is something like #14 all time in total passing yards and should pass Namath and Montana this year in career passing yards. I had no idea.

Also the 2 bay area teams, SF and Oakland combined have something like a .270 winning percentage in the last 6 seasons. They are a combined 81 (I think) games under .500 in that time. I knew they were terrible but DAMN! I love hearing stuff like that cause I absolutely despise the Raiders.

Good week in the NFL for me. Dolphins hung on to beat the Seahawks. I thought Miami would be embarrassing again this year but are now over .500 for the first time since I can remember. Makes the season much more fun as a fan when you're team actually has a chance to win a few games. Now Miami just better whoop Oakland's ass next week.

whoa. That kerry collins fact was totally under the radar.

He's killing it this year.

Yea he is and I know he has been around forever but I had no idea he had that many career passing yards. I dont think TN is as good as their record shows tho. They are a very good team but I think they are playing above their ability so far this year. I doubt they will win it all but who knows.

Packers are in the NFC North... a win against chicago and a MN loss puts them back in 1st place. lol. at 5-5.

Well that happened today so I guess GB is in first.

My Dolphins won again today. Only beat the Raiders but Im very glad they did. I cant be having my team losing to my most hated team in all of sports. I definitely wouldnt have thought that Miami would be tied for 2nd with the Pats at this point in the season.

lol at the Eagles/Bengals game ending in a tie.

what a joke that game was.

I didn't see this game but what happened? Why did it just tie?

13-13 going into overtime, neither team scored during the overtime, so it's a tie. doesn't happen too often, last tie was in 2002? (i think)

I didn't see this game but what happened? Why did it just tie?

13-13 going into overtime, neither team scored during the overtime, so it's a tie. doesn't happen too often, last tie was in 2002? (i think)

2002, Steelers vs. Atlanta -- Steelers soooo should have won that game too.