NFL Discussion

Little late but I didn't think mccoys injury looked bad. He ran off the field (and obviously, looked great in the second half). He'll have a P next to his name next week. No big deal.

Kinda funny mcnabb was celebrated when it feels like half the time he was there, there was a huge movement to get rid of him because he just couldn't finish the job. Similar to where Romo's career has gone but Romo is looked on more favorably (I think).

Ended up trading Bell for Tavon Austin. Pretty happy with that. Now I have a solid WR2 behind Demaryius Thomas. Just hope Bush doesn't go down with an injury.

Also, someone in my league wanted me to trade Spiller and Thomas, for Alex Smith, Sidney Rice, and Bilal Powell. Lol.

Little late but I didn't think mccoys injury looked bad. He ran off the field (and obviously, looked great in the second half). He'll have a P next to his name next week. No big deal.

Kinda funny mcnabb was celebrated when it feels like half the time he was there, there was a huge movement to get rid of him because he just couldn't finish the job. Similar to where Romo's career has gone but Romo is looked on more favorably (I think).

yeah, and he's going to get an extra 3 days of rest thanks to playing on a thursday and not playing until next sunday.  he'll be fine, especialyl since he was able to run for 150 and a TD last night.