NFL Discussion

I live in Illinois and everyone I know are HUGE bears fans. My dad grew up on the Pittsburgh area and his fandom rubbed off on me as a kid growing up making me a diehard Steelers fan. That being said, I'm the first to admit that we are and will be terrible this year but nothing will make me happier if they come back and win this game.

You said it, man. Coming back from a 17 (or 21?) point deficit would be amazing for this team. Sports radio will be hilarious tomorrow if they pull it off.

Lions are 2-1. Has me interested.

Ry bread probably just exhausted from seeing Brady hit dudes right in stride and have them drop it.

partially, but i generally watch redzone more than anything. even when the patriots are on during a 1:00 or 4:00 game, i'm almost exclusively redzone.

i'm just struggling to find excitement in the individual games. and that's for the whole league. where's all the drama??

I live in Illinois and everyone I know are HUGE bears fans. My dad grew up on the Pittsburgh area and his fandom rubbed off on me as a kid growing up making me a diehard Steelers fan. That being said, I'm the first to admit that we are and will be terrible this year but nothing will make me happier if they come back and win this game.

As a diehard Packers fan, I'd like to see the Steelers pull out a win tonight too haha

I dont follow this thread too much but had to pop in to say how stoked I am about my Dolphins. They have been horrible for a very long time and for them to be 3-0 after beating the Colts and Falcons is great to see. Not that I expect them to make a SB run or anything but they are headed in the right direction and I really like what I see from Tannehill. I've hated every QB they have had since Marino but I like this kid. I'm sure NO will give them their first loss on MNF this week but if they do happen to beat them that would be a pretty big 4-0 for the Fins. Really hoping Lamar Miller can turn into a decent back for them, that would be huge for Tannehill.

Fucking Vikings.

No chance we make the playoffs now. Last team to make the playoffs after starting 0-3 was the Bills in '95 I believe. But they were a Super Bowl contending team. We clearly are not. As sad as this sounds, I'd much rather lose and get a QB in the draft next year like Bridgewater, McCarron, Murray, Boyd, Mariota, or Manziel.

Fucking Vikings.

No chance we make the playoffs now. Last team to make the playoffs after starting 0-3 was the Bills in '95 I believe. But they were a Super Bowl contending team. We clearly are not. As sad as this sounds, I'd much rather lose and get a QB in the draft next year like Bridgewater, McCarron, Murray, Boyd, Mariota, or Manziel.

Pretty pumped for the NFL to show off their talent next week in London with the 0-3 Vikings facing the 0-3 Steelers!

Won tickets from work to the Cardinals/Panthers game in October...wish it was AZ/SF, but free is free!

SF is oof-ing it up with this "only playing half a game" BS. Injuries and Aldon wilin' out off the field will probably kill us in the long run.