NFL Discussion

Ravens come to an agreement with Pitta. That was a good move IMO.

happy, but wish they could of gotten him for a little cheaper.  he is going to definitely fit well in the kubiak offense, but i was really hoping for something like 25-28 mill for 5 years.  hopefully we haven't seen his best yet. the thing that is the best about this is they can probably re-sign daryl smith then tag eugene monroe.

another signing, maclin--that offense is going to be fun to watch next year.

Saints are tagging Graham. That doesn't bode well for his tenure there after this season.

This seems stupid to me. The players union and owners mutually agreed to the franchise tag, so why should the player be allowed to be a sourpuss? Has a team ever told a player "if you pick up your player option, we won't sign you long term next year?"

If anyone has a right to bitch it is Graham. His position is somewhat lower on the payscales and he is far and away the best at it. Still think he should shut his mouth, take a still pretty big salary, and negotiate earnestly with the saints (or lions) next year.

Maclin signs for a year with the Eagles. They're gonna be so stacked on O this year. They're putting the rest of the NFC on notice.

The rest, but not the West.

Looks arena football-ish on first glance, but they aren't that bad. I remember when they first went from creamsicle to pewter...I am getting old haha.

a list of top 10 hated nfl players.  surprised to see suggs and chris johnson on there. surprised not to see tom brady on there

1. Michael Vick

2. Ndamukong Suh

3. Ben Roethlisberger

4. Mark Sanchez

5. Terrell Suggs

6. Dez Bryant

7. Jay Cutler

8. Darrelle Revis

9. Marshawn Lynch

10. Chris Johnson

Really surprised by this list.  Marshawn?  Cutler?  Revis? Why do people hate these guys?  Even Dez.  Sherman's not even on there, and I thought he was like the most hated dude in America for speaking loudly in an interview.

Really surprised by this list.  Marshawn?  Cutler?  Revis? Why do people hate these guys?  Even Dez.  Sherman's not even on there, and I thought he was like the most hated dude in America for speaking loudly in an interview.

Cutler because he's a little baby who gets the slightest injury and goes off the field and pouts.  dude is the most depressed looking athlete of all time.

marshawn is probably hated because he refuses to talk to anyone and seems unapproachable.