NFL Discussion

i had a terrible day of fantasy.

but i suppose i should ballwash the pats a bit. i expected johnson to do way more damage, but hightower and jones were beasts on D today. gronk hasnt lost a step, and fuck lloyd for botching that 1st quarter pass so badly.

i had a terrible day of fantasy.

but i suppose i should ballwash the pats a bit. i expected johnson to do way more damage, but hightower and jones were beasts on D today. gronk hasnt lost a step, and fuck lloyd for botching that 1st quarter pass so badly.

Hightower is going to be one hell of a player. I really wish the ravens would of gotten him. It seems like its going to take Upshaw a long time to get used to the speed of the NFL and is injury prone.

Looking forward to see Cin/Bal tonite

I am itching for this game. I was just watching Harbough talk about Art Modell and how the season is dedicated to him. I have a really good feeling about this year and feel a SB can happen. With Modell passing away and Ray Lewis saying thats why he is still a Raven, I can just picture him and Reed retiring this season and closing that door.

I got trampled this week:

-Cam Newton had an average game with 2 interceptions.

-Marques Colston had a terrible game.

-Fred Jackson left injured

-Rashad Jennings left injured leaving MJD (who I benched, assuming he wouldn't be in much) all the points

-Mason Crosby had no chances to kick in the terrible GB game.

If Baltimore's D can put up 40 points, I've got this! ...ha

Won on fantasy despite my bench receivers boldon/austin out preformed my starting ones cruz/nelson. Wondering if I should do a switch for week 2

Hard one. Giants got Tampa Bay, who looked really strong on defense against the Panthers. However, I feel like Cruz should be alright, especially after coming off a loss and those drops last week. Nelson/Boldin/Austin is the hard decision for me. The problem with Boldin is he was only target 5 times last night, Flacco really seem to like to spread it out, which isn't good for fantasy, but the same goes with Nelson. I think Austin over the seahawks secondary based on Romos performance vs. the giants d.

Here is my line up for the week. Any gripes?

QB - Joe Flacco vs. Phi

WR - Victor Cruz vs. TB

WR - Larry Fitzgerald vs. NE

WR - DeSean Jackson vs. Bal

RB - Maurice Jones-Drew vs. Hou

RB - Darren Sproles vs. Car

TE - Heath Miller vs. NYJ

WR/RB/TE - Stevie Johnson vs. KC

K - Billy Cundiff vs. STL

D - Pitts vs. NYJ

-----

Matt Schaub vs. Jac

Deangelo Williams vs. NO

Ed Dickson vs. Phi

Ben Tate vs. Jac

Evan Royster vs. STL

Robert Turbin vs. Dal

My only struggle is whether or not I should go Schaub or Flacco and if Deangelo Williams should get the start. Either in the flex or over Sproles (who also had a really bad game).

ok everyone, please dont do that thing where you confuse flacco for an elite quarterback again. he had one good game, and hell be right back to his usual self by week 3. this happens every year.

ok everyone, please dont do that thing where you confuse flacco for an elite quarterback again. he had one good game, and hell be right back to his usual self by week 3. this happens every year.

There is a big difference this year. For one, he has the best receiver core he has ever had and that showed last night. His WRs, his TEs, and Ray Rice can all catch balls. He also has Jim Caldwell as his QB coach. Offensive line was able to protect him. Last and most importantly, the hurry up offense gives him more opportunities to throw the ball and tire the defense. After last years playoffs, the preseason, and last night, I really think Flacco has taken the next step.

Every other year it was a lot of the same because there wasn't any change. Cam Cameron not being able to screw up every other play helps a lot.

fuck me. I lost by 2. numerous things pissed me contributing to my loss...

1. McFadden's -11 yard rush. run forward you asshat (lost a point there, could have gained an additional point with his next rush)
  2. Brees' 2nd interception. thanks, brett favre.
  3. Ravens return INT for TD. (he had Balt D/ST). dalton, you inept sack of shit.
  4. Trent Richardson. fuck!
  5. Bills D - my high school football team could stop the J E T S jets jets jets.
  6. Titus Young - stafford, you prick.
  7. left Boldin, Michael Bush, and Jets D and stephen hill on the bench (wouldn't have started him, most likely)

:) week 2.

fuck me. I lost by 2. numerous things pissed me contributing to my loss...

1. McFadden's -11 yard rush. run forward you asshat (lost a point there, could have gained an additional point with his next rush)
  2. Brees' 2nd interception. thanks, brett favre.
  3. Ravens return INT for TD. (he had Balt D/ST). dalton, you inept sack of shit.
  4. Trent Richardson. fuck!
  5. Bills D - my high school football team could stop the J E T S jets jets jets.
  6. Titus Young - stafford, you prick.
  7. left Boldin, Michael Bush, and Jets D and stephen hill on the bench (wouldn't have started him, most likely)

:) week 2.

Biggest surprises. Richardson. I really thought he was going to come out looking like a pro bowl running back. Also, McFadden really shocked me. Thought Raiders were going to look a lot more tough than they did.

And I got my ass kicked this week, but not too worried. I know Fitzgerald and Cruz will improve. MJD didn't look like he was having a hangover from his hold out, so next week should be a goodie.

in a game that i was getting blown out, the ravens D gave me new life. i was actually ahead going into the late game, but 1 50+ yarder from janikowski was enough to put me away. theres little worse than losing with the 3rd highest score of the week.

but again, i cant help but fucking hate my coaching in the other league...

tcTzH.png?1

Here is my line up for the week. Any gripes?

QB - Joe Flacco vs. Phi

WR - Victor Cruz vs. TB

WR - Larry Fitzgerald vs. NE

WR - DeSean Jackson vs. Bal

RB - Maurice Jones-Drew vs. Hou

RB - Darren Sproles vs. Car

TE - Heath Miller vs. NYJ

WR/RB/TE - Stevie Johnson vs. KC

K - Billy Cundiff vs. STL

D - Pitts vs. NYJ

-----

Matt Schaub vs. Jac

Deangelo Williams vs. NO

Ed Dickson vs. Phi

Ben Tate vs. Jac

Evan Royster vs. STL

Robert Turbin vs. Dal

My only struggle is whether or not I should go Schaub or Flacco and if Deangelo Williams should get the start. Either in the flex or over Sproles (who also had a really bad game).

Schaub over Flacco. I'd leave in Sproles. He's basically a receiver, not a RB, and look at how much they were throwing in that game. It's just what the saints do.