NFL Discussion

As much as I'd love it, I wouldn't hold my breath. Their QB situation is shaky at best. Kolb seems afraid to throw down field to Larry. Skelton takes unnecessary risk, but he seems a lot more apt to throwing long for Larry. I think Kolb would sooner throw the ball away, whereas Skelton isn't afraid to take the chance, so Larry's numbers in games with Skelton at the helm are much better than those with Kolb. Unfortunately he's out for at least this weekend's game.

No matter how uncomfortable he feels, I think he is going to have to be risky today because I can see Brady having a great game and you can't throw short screens and pound the ball when you are down.

why did i get out of bed at 7 this morning and why can't it be 1 already. Pretty nervous about today's. No matter how Vick did week 1, he still got 300 plus yards and a td. No way he will throw 4 more picks and their defense looked crazy good. Hope Flacco and co can keep the chains moving on offense and avoid what we've done the past couple seasons after big season opening wins.

LOL! you east coasters get that late start. only have to wait until noon here. i couldn't even imagine what it feels like for west coasters. 10am!!!

why did i get out of bed at 7 this morning and why can't it be 1 already. Pretty nervous about today's. No matter how Vick did week 1, he still got 300 plus yards and a td. No way he will throw 4 more picks and their defense looked crazy good. Hope Flacco and co can keep the chains moving on offense and avoid what we've done the past couple seasons after big season opening wins.

i crashed at my friends last night, and woke up to come home at about 7:45. tried going back to sleep when i got home, but no dice.

needless to say, these have been 4 very, very long hours

This game is almost unbearable to watch, Goodell needs to get this under control.

agreed. i'm not blaming the ravens loss on the refs yesterday, but the refs are really hurting the game. I can't believe how many times they ruined the tempo of the game by not knowing where to spot the ball. They also couldn't keep the players in check which slowed down the game dramatically.

No matter how uncomfortable he feels, I think he is going to have to be risky today because I can see Brady having a great game and you can't throw short screens and pound the ball when you are down.

Sorry about those 4 yards.

Fun fact: the Cardinals' tight ends had as many receptions than the Patriots' tight ends. (I know Hernandez went down early, but I can't help but find that funny on paper)

patriots.. are you fucking kidding me

36 hours later, I'm still convinced they're going to find a way to lose that one. Can't believe the pulled the upset.