NFL Discussion

in a game that i was getting blown out, the ravens D gave me new life. i was actually ahead going into the late game, but 1 50+ yarder from janikowski was enough to put me away. theres little worse than losing with the 3rd highest score of the week.

but again, i cant help but fucking hate my coaching in the other league...

tcTzH.png?1

Leagues without fractional points are retarded. No one likes a tie. The wins by .2 points are incredible!

Biggest surprises. Richardson. I really thought he was going to come out looking like a pro bowl running back. Also, McFadden really shocked me. Thought Raiders were going to look a lot more tough than they did.

And I got my ass kicked this week, but not too worried. I know Fitzgerald and Cruz will improve. MJD didn't look like he was having a hangover from his hold out, so next week should be a goodie.

You watch this game? The long snapper for the Raiders went out injured in the first half. In the second they had two snaps on punts that never got 2 inches above the ground and one good snap where they let a dude come straight to the punter untouched. They might have had a chance if they just would have gone for 4th and 1 a couple times.

Either the Raiders D played tough in the red zone or Rivers choked. Held them to field goals instead of TDs. Still, when you give the other team the ball on your own 35 everytime, you aren't going to win.

Mcfadden looked like a beast.

Cruz and Nelson. You want to play a hunch, play Austin but I wouldn't. It would be foolish to play Boldin.

I know boldin isn't always reliable but he has his games. I know cause I had him last year. I just hope cruz and his drops were a first night thing. I'm going to put austin in and hour that work and probably bench nelson. Maybe. So confused

Fantasy help this weekend:

Ahmed Bradshaw vs. TB

Alfred Morris vs. StL

Steven Jackson vs. Was

I wanna keep AB in there..but ill take any suggestions

Fantasy Rule: Never bank on the Giants run game (I'm a huge Giants fan)

I'm looking at spreads and love N.O. to rebound big this week. A steal at -2.5. Now, why are the Cowboys only -3? I know Seattle is a buzz team this year but they looked pathetic and the Boys have an extra 4 days rest. Something is way fishy on that line.

Biggest surprises. Richardson. I really thought he was going to come out looking like a pro bowl running back. Also, McFadden really shocked me. Thought Raiders were going to look a lot more tough than they did.

And I got my ass kicked this week, but not too worried. I know Fitzgerald and Cruz will improve. MJD didn't look like he was having a hangover from his hold out, so next week should be a goodie.

1st game of the season for Richardson after being hurt and possibly not playing that game... against a pretty decent Eagles defense with a QB who was TERRIBLE... Richardson will be good, but there was nothing to take away focus on him with Weeden being so so so bad.

always start Jordy Nelson, he'll be lighting it up this year, 49ers are just the best defense in the NFL, and Rodgers still got 300+ yards on them. He'll get his touches every week

1st game of the season for Richardson after being hurt and possibly not playing that game... against a pretty decent Eagles defense with a QB who was TERRIBLE... Richardson will be good, but there was nothing to take away focus on him with Weeden being so so so bad.

always start Jordy Nelson, he'll be lighting it up this year, 49ers are just the best defense in the NFL, and Rodgers still got 300+ yards on them. He'll get his touches every week

Middle of the road passing defense. They are death to running backs with that front 7.

Just out of all the rookies, I expected him to be able to take the leap into the nfl the fastest. Out of all the rookies I would of started on my fantasy team, it would of been him. If he couldn't handle Phillys d, he is going to have a hard time playing the steelers and ravens twice this season.

Stoked the Cardinals are 1-0. Again. Maybe this time we'll make it to 2 wins before the second half of the season. (Wouldn't mind if we stunned the Pats in the process, but I try to be realistic)

I killed my fantasy league last week. Beat my opponent by 38, and had the overall highest score by quite a bit - and that's with mediocre play from Rodgers. Excited for this weekend's match-ups.

Stoked the Cardinals are 1-0. Again. Maybe this time we'll make it to 2 wins before the second half of the season. (Wouldn't mind if we stunned the Pats in the process, but I try to be realistic)

I killed my fantasy league last week. Beat my opponent by 38, and had the overall highest score by quite a bit - and that's with mediocre play from Rodgers. Excited for this weekend's match-ups.

Get your cards to throw the ball to Larry more and i'll cheer for them all season.

Its scary how good Rodgers is that we all call mediocre play by him on a 300+ yards and 2TD day.

Get your cards to throw the ball to Larry more and i'll cheer for them all season.

As much as I'd love it, I wouldn't hold my breath. Their QB situation is shaky at best. Kolb seems afraid to throw down field to Larry. Skelton takes unnecessary risk, but he seems a lot more apt to throwing long for Larry. I think Kolb would sooner throw the ball away, whereas Skelton isn't afraid to take the chance, so Larry's numbers in games with Skelton at the helm are much better than those with Kolb. Unfortunately he's out for at least this weekend's game.

Suffice to say, neither QB has proven to be all that good thus far, but even with them last season, Larry had a great year. (I'd know, he was my WR1 last year)

Traded away RG3 and Hillis for Austin and Freeman. Now I have to pick 3 out of Percy Harvin, Miles Austin, Eric Decker, and Wes Welker.

Probably gonna sit Welker just to be safe. Have Peyton Manning, Willis Mcgahee, and Eric Decker so hoping for a Monday Night shootout with Atlanta.