NFL Discussion

turner must be a total lightweight. pussy.

Yup had to be. If you think about how late the game ended and the amount of time it takes to get cleaned up. Plus media time and the usual after game stuff.

There is no way to get wasted that quick unless you can't handle it. Maybe they are spiking the gatorade on the sidelines

I don't see branch having a huge role. What I see is more targets to welled and Winslow getting a nice role in the offense until Hernandez comes back. Also, they got ravens sunday night on the road. Brady didnt do too hot in foxborough and wouldn't put my money in his hands this week either

So I have Fred Jackson on my bench waiting for his return...but in all honesty, is he worth holding on to with how well Spiller is doing in his absence?

I think their roles will reverse. Spiller 65 percent, Jackson 35. If you have strength at back, I would trade him because he still has ff value

I don't see branch having a huge role. What I see is more targets to welled and Winslow getting a nice role in the offense until Hernandez comes back. Also, they got ravens sunday night on the road. Brady didnt do too hot in foxborough and wouldn't put my money in his hands this week either

I can start brady or cutler, id rather go with the devil i know

To be taken with a grain of salt, but I think it was CBS sports earlier today that discussed the idea that the Pats may be prepping to trade Welker, so Branch could potentially become the 2/3 with Edelman if Welker is out of the picture. I'm picking Branch up in my league, but that's simply because I've got a couple players I can stand to lose. I'm pretty stacked at WR as is, so it's fairly speculative.

Anybody else in a non-PPR league not happy with how the Saints are using Sproles? He hasn't had a single carry this season. I get that they've been playing from behind, but holy shit is he disappointing for me so far. I'm essentially wasting one of my RB slots on a WR.

Fantasy bullshit aside, pretty excited for this weekend's game against the Eagles. Would love for the Cardinals to be 3-0 (for the first time since the team moved to AZ!) going into the Miami game massacre that I'll be at.

To be taken with a grain of salt, but I think it was CBS sports earlier today that discussed the idea that the Pats may be prepping to trade Welker, so Branch could potentially become the 2/3 with Edelman if Welker is out of the picture. I'm picking Branch up in my league, but that's simply because I've got a couple players I can stand to lose. I'm pretty stacked at WR as is, so it's fairly speculative.

Anybody else in a non-PPR league not happy with how the Saints are using Sproles? He hasn't had a single carry this season. I get that they've been playing from behind, but holy shit is he disappointing for me so far. I'm essentially wasting one of my RB slots on a WR.

Fantasy bullshit aside, pretty excited for this weekend's game against the Eagles. Would love for the Cardinals to be 3-0 (for the first time since the team moved to AZ!) going into the Miami game massacre that I'll be at.

Yeah I was listening to the fantasy focus podcast, but they teased that they don't believe Welker will be traded, rather that they are looking to show them they can get it done without him, but offering him a smaller contract after this season and giving him more PT after.

I have sproles in a non-ppr league too, however; I can't complain because he is getting as many targets as my starting wide receivers. 14 targets last game for 15 fantasy points. As long as he keeps getting me points he can catch or run whenever he once. It should be a different game this week for him since he's playing against KC. Should see some carries.

I'll be rooting for your cards too. Eagles fans have been annoying as all hell this week. Would love for you all to shut them up. Needless to say, I'm very excited about the Ravens/Pats game this Sunday night. Its going to be a hell of a fight.

Here is my squad for the week:

Rivers-QB

Larry Fitzgerald, Brandon Lloyd, Andrew Hawkins-WR

Andre Brown, Willis McGahee-RB

Te-Owen Daniels

Def-Dallas

K-Janakowski

Bench: Welker, Shonn Greene, Baltimore D, Jason Witten, Randall Cobb, Randy Moss, Alex Smith

Thoughts? Suggestions?

Welker has 170 yards total in 4 games against the ravens, Witten still doesnt look good

I really want to sit Larry Fitz, but I am still uncertain if I'll actually pull the trigger. With Hernandez out, I do wonder if Welker will receive more targets or not.

Here is mine:

QB - Flacco

WR - Cruz, Deshean Jackson, Stevie Johnson

RB - MJD, DeAngelo Williams

TE - Pitta

Flex - Sproles

D - Arizona

K - Cundiff

BENCH - Larry Fitzgerald, Schaub, Ben Tate, Heath Miller, Kellen Winslow, Pittsburgh

Nicks has been ruled out so Cruz should get a lot of looks tonight.

I liked up Winslow because the guy I'm playing this week has Hernandez and I just wanted to make sure he didn't get a healthy TE. Most likely going to sit on him until bye weeks become a factor for me.

I really want to sit Larry Fitz, but I am still uncertain if I'll actually pull the trigger. With Hernandez out, I do wonder if Welker will receive more targets or not.

Here is mine:

QB - Flacco

WR - Cruz, Deshean Jackson, Stevie Johnson

RB - MJD, DeAngelo Williams

TE - Pitta

Flex - Sproles

D - Arizona

K - Cundiff

BENCH - Larry Fitzgerald, Schaub, Ben Tate, Heath Miller, Kellen Winslow, Pittsburgh

Nicks has been ruled out so Cruz should get a lot of looks tonight.

I liked up Winslow because the guy I'm playing this week has Hernandez and I just wanted to make sure he didn't get a healthy TE. Most likely going to sit on him until bye weeks become a factor for me.

i just cant leave LF out against the eagles hes got a ton of points against them. Regardless of welker getting targets or not, Ravens ALWAYS found a way to shut him down

i just cant leave LF out against the eagles hes got a ton of points against them. Regardless of welker getting targets or not, Ravens ALWAYS found a way to shut him down

yeah the welker matchup is very unfavorable this week. After seeing their defense last week, I'm really not seeing larry produce. Eagles defense is the real deal and with what the refs let them get away with last week, I think they will continue to play dirty ball and if they do get the calls, you aren't going to be getting the points for it.

do you think i should start him in my league? can you look at mine?

yeah the welker matchup is very unfavorable this week. After seeing their defense last week, I'm really not seeing larry produce. Eagles defense is the real deal and with what the refs let them get away with last week, I think they will continue to play dirty ball and if they do get the calls, you aren't going to be getting the points for it.

do you think i should start him in my league? can you look at mine?

I think based on who you have I would bench him

THE ONLY hiccup I can think of is Jackson's injury/AZ defense is legit...