NFL Discussion

earlier, i mentioned how there hadnt been an outrageous play that got me really hyped up for football starting. tonight, the fake kick happened and filled that void. and then the rest of the game happened, and now theres a canyon.

their o-line is awful. can't put all the blame on cutler. even some of the better quarterbacks would crumble behind that line.

yes they can, he was pretty bad, no way around that. big ben has had a terrible OLine for years, he won a superbowl with one of them and made it to a second with another! throwing 4 INT is not the O-line's fault, he made and continues to make poor decisions, and as Charles Woodson said after the game "Its the same old Jay. We just need to be in position. Jay will throw us the ball."

I was offered D. Jax for Michael Bush ...ppr league.

My WR:

Anquan Boldin

Stephen Hill

Titus Young

Kevin Ogletree

Andrew Hawkins

Demaryius Thomas

My RB:

McFadden

Trent Richardson

Michael Bush

Mike Goodson

Jacquizz Rodgers

I'd do that trade. You have solid RBs already and Bush isn't really a back that catches passes out of the backfield. Plus Forte will be back sooner rather than later.

why did i get out of bed at 7 this morning and why can't it be 1 already. Pretty nervous about today's. No matter how Vick did week 1, he still got 300 plus yards and a td. No way he will throw 4 more picks and their defense looked crazy good. Hope Flacco and co can keep the chains moving on offense and avoid what we've done the past couple seasons after big season opening wins.

yeah, i wouldnt pick the ravens over the eagles, Vick and Co will be looking to redeem themselves after opening week, so it could be a mess of a game (not like wk 1 mess, like, lots of scoring mess)

Yeah, its going to be a wild game. From a football fan standpoint as well as fantasy. A lot of premier players in this game.

Interesting fact, the eagles have lost their past 3 home openers. They lost those games to New Orleans in '09, Green Bay in '10, and the Giants in '11. All three of those teams have gone on to win the Super Bowl.

Would it be smart to start Schaub over Stafford today? The 49ers D is tough this year and Schaub plays Carolina.

They are actually playing the jags.

The only thing I would be worried about is the Texans building a big lead early on and getting away from the pass. Thats what happened in week 1, so I wouldn't know why the would change the plan. Stafford struggled very badly against the 9ers last season, but the 9ers did give up 2 passing touchdowns to Rodgers who in my opinion is on an equal playing field as Stafford, but with less options.