We've got Olympic Fever

Guest conoley

Guest conoley
anywhere to watch online that doesn't require vista like NBC's site?

I watch it in cbc.ca, though I'm not sure if it is restricted to Canada.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's way too many sports/medals to be won in the olympics. Just look at boxing, there's 11 weight classes! Same goes for weight lifting, too many weight classes, they should just make it one weight class, for weight lifting: if you lift the most weight, you win....none of this 56 kg,62kg, 69kg, 77kg bullshit.

And Bmx an olympic sport? Sure, I admire dudes who can do double tailwhip backflips or whatever, but an olympic sport? And Beach volleyball, wtf? Why not beach football (soccer) or beach softball...

I'm stoked for the Men's Basketball. I wouldn't be surprised if the USA doesn't win gold again. I was not impressed with their chemistry and shooting during the exhibition games.

Yeah, I was thinking that nobody could hang with them and then they barely squeaked past Australia.

I will be disappointed with anything other than gold. We got a lot of our best out there. I'm a little worried about the front court though. We are not too big; China is going to give us a test! I will be pissed if we lose that one!

Man, the Olympics are crazy. How do they swim so fast?

Practice. I am getting so sick of the Olympics since my dad refuses to leave me alone about watching them, after which he tells me how I am stupid and an ignoramus. I am on so much medication and several kinds so I can't even concentrate but I guess that's no excuse. Shame on me for only watching a few selected events that I was once interested in.

If the US doesnt go undefeated in basketball it will be a disappointment. I dont care who is on the other teams, there is absolutely no excuse for them to lose or even let the other team come within 20 points. I am interested to see this "Chinese Magic Johnson" tho, I heard the Lakers signed him to a 2 year deal.