Sargent House Label/Management Drama Shake-Up Allegations...Like, WOAH!!!

https://www.brooklynvegan.com/cathy-pellow-stepping-away-from-sargent-house-following-allegations

Only posting on the main board as aware that Sargent House puts out a lot of releases by bands that a lot of VC'ers are into, myself included. 

I'm a bit shocked over all of this but not-so much at the same time. I have friends over yonder in the other coast who have been at shows at seen Cathy being extremely intoxicated & belligerent...but this was a few years ago, maybe pre-pandemic days. That's not excuse though on her behavior, past or present. I hope she gets the help she needs. 

• jhulud changed the title to Sargent House Label/Management Drama Shake-Up Allegations...Like, WOAH!!!

The relationship she has had with some of the people on her label has always seemed really bizarre to me. Almost groomerish. Mylets and Emma Rundle especially. My friend and I have talked about it quite a bit over the years and I can’t say I am surprised by any of this at all.

49 minutes ago, Bronchitis said:

The relationship she has had with some of the people on her label has always seemed really bizarre to me. Almost groomerish. Mylets and Emma Rundle especially. My friend and I have talked about it quite a bit over the years and I can’t say I am surprised by any of this at all.

Yeah, I saw the Mylets post a few days ago. It was a bit of a shocker