American Nightmare - Background Music

spacer.png

https://shop.theheartworm.com/products/background-music-2023

This is the soundtrack to saying goodbye."

Heartworm Press x Equal Vision Records are proud to present the debut album from American Nightmare available as a 12" in its original package for the first time since 2002. This version is the Heartworm variant in Gold vinyl limited to 250 copies.

Originally released in 2001, the album was short-lived under the name American Nightmare and was reissued in 2003 under the "Give Up The Ghost" moniker. Upon release, "Background Music" would change the direction of hardcore to follow with its trademarked combination of fast violence and desperate poetry.

*In stock and shipping now. Please note - while we offer media mail, we kindly suggest choosing USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground as your preferred shipping method. These options provide speedy delivery and include extra measures to protect your package during transit.*

6 hours ago, xfactor675 said:

Here you can buy either the clear or retail green, if you buy it tomorrow you can get it for 24+shipping through their monthly vinyl saturday -20% off deal.

https://monstermusicsc.com/UPC/794558106238

Thank you for posting - I feel like every month I see you make a comment about it and I don't catch it until the day after.  Gonna fill up the cart today and be prepared!

• 2 weeks later...