Bigfoot Body found?

minty

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This story has been circulating for a little while now and there's been a lot of build up and excitement for this. It seems a little too similar to the Johor bigfoot incident. I'd put my money on this not being real despite the fact that I wish it was. I don't if anyone else here follows cryptozoology (I have cryptomundo and other sites bookmarked because I'm cool like that) but the general consensus seems to be that anything involving Tom Bisardi is bad news.

I guess there was a show on Discovery the other day about Big Foots around here, and they were taping here in Akron. My friend's saw it and said it was weird since none of us have ever heard of them being here, but I guess there have been a ton of sightings since the 1800's. I think they are called Grass Walkers or something weird like that around here as well, again never heard that term.

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

document.write('+':25ydrrgr]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':25ydrrgr]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

There's a pretty sweet website http://www.bfro.net/GDB/ that is a database/map of all reported bigfoot sighting in the US. It's interesting.

Florida has 148 sightings while delaware has 2. With all that fur, you'd think the bigfoot would sweat his ass off and move into a colder state..

There's a pretty sweet website http://www.bfro.net/GDB/ that is a database/map of all reported bigfoot sighting in the US. It's interesting.

Florida has 148 sightings while delaware has 2. With all that fur, you'd think the bigfoot would sweat his ass off and move into a colder state..

Spring Break, dude.