Thursday/Envy split news

Guest kevinb

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While supplies last, we'll have two exclusive, deluxe screenprinted versions of this album. Each version is limited to 1,000 copies and will be available in TWO different colored vinyl schemes (metallic gold/black; or metallic silver/black). The pre-orders for both versions will begin September 15. And before you even ask again, NO, we do not know exactly what time the pre-order will post on September 15. We'll do our best to get it up in a timely fashion.

agree with above.

my first few thursday shows were just incredible. i always told people that didn't like the band that they only need to see them live and they would get it. now, i dunno...i thought the new years eve show was a lot of fun but the performance wasn't as awe inspiring as the first holiday show they did.

haha, i think i've hated them MORE live...and i've had to deal with them like 3 times live. i guess i don't so much mind waiting or full collapse (some of it) but after that, count me out. i'd rather watch mad tv to see stuart :P

Guest falloutcollapse
thursday is playing w/ trash talk in nyc this october, holy fucking weird.

along w/ the bronx, torche and special guest.

You're kidding dude! Are there any other show announcements you know of?

bronx + thursday would be out of this world

I saw Thursday/Piebald/Head Automatica (right when Decadence came out)/The Bronx a couple years ago. The Bronx were quite ridiculous. They came out in the crowd and sat down in the middle and played a song while sitting. It was funny indeed.

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.merchdirect.net/Thursday/

please tell me these didn't sell out somehow from the thursday store??

"Three different screen-printed VERSIONS available: two from TRL's webstore, and one from Thursday's webstore. Each version is limited to 1,000 copies. Each is a different color scheme."

http://www.merchdirect.net/Thursday/

please tell me these didn't sell out somehow from the thursday store??

"Three different screen-printed VERSIONS available: two from TRL's webstore, and one from Thursday's webstore. Each version is limited to 1,000 copies. Each is a different color scheme."

hmm i think maby they just put out of stock just so when its ready they will just have to update the quantity??

also i wonder wich versions VC will be doing p/o's for??

so this is a pressing of 3,000 altogether right?

i would say its going to take some time to sell out, esp at $20.00

a pop that is fucking ridiculous

Guest falloutcollapse

I really doubt they sold out. They probably are just teasing us for tomorrow. Virgil will probably have the two that are exclusive to TRL. I'll get the Thursday exclusive one, and one of the TRL ones from Virgil so I can WIN THAT TEST PRESS.

I really doubt they sold out. They probably are just teasing us for tomorrow. Virgil will probably have the two that are exclusive to TRL. I'll get the Thursday exclusive one, and one of the TRL ones from Virgil so I can WIN THAT TEST PRESS.
ha ha hence the

"the thursday/envy test is MINE" hope you get it man, good luck