Thursday/Envy split news

Guest kevinb

Guest kevinb

"After months of anticipation, we are happy to finally announce the upcoming pre-order for the outrageously good Thursday/Envy split LP+CD. It will be a limited edition LP+CD set, which means the CD comes free inside of the LP format; there will be no separated CD or LP versions. This means it probably won't be available in Best Buy, Wal-Mart, Circuit City, or most "record" stores in the mall. But it will certainly be available at your local independently owned record store, while supplies last. We're not exactly sure how limited it will be yet; maybe 10,000, maybe a billion (probably closer to the former, as we really don't have space for a billion LPs). Also available exclusively right here will be a limited deluxe, hand-printed edition. These will be screenprinted by hand, and will be limited edition colored vinyl. The pre-orders for both versions will begin September 1. "

-Temporary Residence

two amazing bands i cant wait, i havent heard all of the envy cd's the 3 i have heard were amazing

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kevinb

And can someone tell me why people hate on War all the time??? i dont get it that album is fucking classic, they stepped it up & progressed so much.

It seems that Full Collapse was their most important album but WATT is their best.

I agree, Full Collapse kind of cemented who they were as a band, and got them the attention, but War All The Time definitely was much more well written and performed, and an exponentially more mature record.

agree with above.

my first few thursday shows were just incredible. i always told people that didn't like the band that they only need to see them live and they would get it. now, i dunno...i thought the new years eve show was a lot of fun but the performance wasn't as awe inspiring as the first holiday show they did.

agree with above.

my first few thursday shows were just incredible. i always told people that didn't like the band that they only need to see them live and they would get it. now, i dunno...i thought the new years eve show was a lot of fun but the performance wasn't as awe inspiring as the first holiday show they did.

yeah i saw them on a couple of their early tours in CT with some ridiculous lineups... i think one was with coheed, and the other was with piebald and lawrence arms and those shows were mindblowing.. i still remember them opening with autobiography of a nation, and when the song kicked in.. it was like the back half of the room was on top of the front half... it was total chaos and just awe inspiring... i saw them last year with rise against and they had all these stupid lights and shit.. and it was just dull :(

flood - i went to that coheed tour as well.

i was in 11th grade at the time and it was back in 03. coheed just came out with in keeping secrets, thursday - war all the time, and thrice just came out with artist.

what a dream line up at the time.

That show / tour was incredibly hyped. hell of a show.

My first thursday show was when they toured with this day forward and murder by death and i saw them in the chameleon club. that was an incredible experince. such a small venue.

you are right about the crowd surge. there use to be nothing like it...it's still there but it's much much less.

and trans - i am starting to agree with you. which is weird because they have been my all time favorite band for a long time, but I haven't listened to them in quite a few months.

Guest kevinb

speaking of a city by the light devided why hasent this been pressed?? is it cause it's on island? im not a hugh fan of this album,but wouldnt mind owning it on lp