Me First and the Gimme Gimmes - Willie

What are the chances of the square ones arriving on Monday? Slim?

well, it depends when you ordered them. usually orders that were ordered within the first few hours of the release time get shipped out the same day, but then again, since its x-mas time usps have been a bit delayed, so who knows.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got mine today.

Anybody want it? These songs are horrible. I picked this up because I actually like Willie Nelson and thought this would be interesting. I guess thats what I get for buying a 7" from a novelty cover band.

You could've given the songs a listen before buying it... Both were previously released.

Got mine today.

Anybody want it? These songs are horrible. I picked this up because I actually like Willie Nelson and thought this would be interesting. I guess thats what I get for buying a 7" from a novelty cover band.

You could've given the songs a listen before buying it... Both were previously released.

I could have heard them if I downloaded them or what? I don't download so that is out. I also don't know anybody who likes this band. Therefore, I took a $5 risk and it didn't pay off. Big whoop.

Is it really that big of a deal? I bought the record, I didn't like it, I'm offering it to someone here. Isn't that what this site is for? ::)

No. You're supposed to love every record you buy and keep it forever...duh.

I get eyes rolled at me for trying to be helpful. I was just saying you could've saved $5. Honestly didn't think you'd take offense to that (nor can I understand why anybody would).

I'm sure I'll get smited for this post. (Again, not sure why, and I really don't care)