Things to Expect updated

Guest admin1338560633

I know there are a lot of questions. Here is a rough things to expect with regards to pre-orders. I wish I had more solid answers and hopefully this at least gives you an idea of what is going on. I am off to go see Obama speak as my friend at MTV news got me an extra ticket!!!!

ALKALINE TRIO limited deluxe edition set

Waiting on the extras, Pint Glasses just got done. Our buddies at I Heart U should have shirts, buttons, and coozies in production. We should have all the goods ready to ship by the 2nd week of September

BEAR VS SHARK "Terrorhawk" LP

These shipped from Pirates Press on August 26th, we should have them by August 29th, but they won't start shipping til the middle of next week due to us being slammed and having labor day off.

BETWEEN THE BURIED AND ME "Colors" dbl LP colored vinyl

Our friends at Victory seems to be screwing the pooch on these new batches of vinyl. Originally slated for release on July 22nd, these are over a month late. Today (8/28), Rick, my rep said they are expecting copies in by next week so we should have them in by September 5th or September 8th.

BLOOD FOR BLOOD "Livin' In Exhile" 10" colored vinyl

Our friends at Victory seems to be screwing the pooch on these new batches of vinyl. Originally slated for release on July 22nd, these are over a month late. Today (8/28), Rick, my rep said they are expecting copies in by next week so we should have them in by September 5th or September 8th.

DIRT BIKE ANNIE "Choco-Berri Sugar Pops" 7"

Tim over at Mutant Pop said we should have these in a few weeks

EMMURE "The Respect Issue" LP colored vinyl

FUCKED UP "The Chemistry Of Common Life" dbl LP

The street date is October 22nd, we should have them around this time.

HATEBREED "Satisfaction Is The Death Of Desire" LP colored vinyl

JOEY CAPE "Bridge" LP, CD, Glass, Shirt

On schedule for a ship date towards the end of September. Not in stores til October 21st.

LADYTRON "Velocifero" dbl LP colored vinyl

These just shipped to us so we should have them by September 3rd.

MATT & KIM "To/From" 10"

I spoke to Eric at I Heart U who said these just got done being printed so I think it maybe be around 10 to 14 days off.

MONIKERS "Wake Up" LP purple vinyl

No Idea has these ready to ship so we could have these as soon as 9/5/08.

MOUTHBREATHER "Thank You For Your Patience" LP clear vinyl

PARK "Building A Better..." LP green 180 gram vinyl

Vega Vinyl has been running into issues with the test press. I would like to think that we will have these in 2 to 3 weeks, but not sure.

PINHEAD GUNPOWDER "West Side Highway" 7" aka ìS/Tî

SCREECHING WEASEL "Boogadaboogadaboogada" LP blue vinyl

STREETLIGHT MANIFESTO "Somewhere In Between" LP colored vinyl

THE BANANAS ìNEW ANIMALSî (sku, not active)

THE BRIGGS "Come All You Madmen" LP

These should ship from Side One Dummy be the end of the first week of September. We should have them by the middle of September.

THE CATALOGS "Bootleg" 7" green vinyl

Mutant Pop is going crazy with new releases and represses. Should have these in a few weeks.

THE GASLIGHT ANTHEM "Senor and the Queen" 10" black vinyl Import

We have the records, but all of the jackets got damaged. Just got an email from Gunner Records who said that the new jackets should be shipping to us by next week and we should have them the week after. He is very apologetic at how long this has taken and hope everyone understands.

THE GASLIGHT ANTHEM "Sink or Swim" LP 3rd pressing colord vinyl

This repress of Sink or Swim was moved to a new pressing plant and from what I gather, there have been lots of speedbumbs getting this pressed. These are ready to ship any day now and we should have them in a bout a week and a half.

THE IMPULSE INTERNATIONAL "Saturday Suzie" 7" bright pink opaque vinyl

Mutant Pop is going crazy with new releases and represses. Should have these in a few weeks.

THE KUNG FU MONKEYS "Shindig!" 7"

THE LOBLAWS "Won't Stop!" 7"

THE MEASURE (SA) "One Chapter in the Book" LP colored vinyl

THE PEABODYS "The Future Will Kill You" 7" green and black vinyl

THE SERIOUS GENIUSES "You Can Steal the Riffs" LP

THE SIDEKICKS "Sam" 7" black and white marble

These should ship any day now. We should have them in about a week to 10 days.

THESE ARMS ARE SNAKES "Easter" LP

Not sure what to say. I know art is done, but I am pretty sure these have not been silk-screened yet. I took them off sale until I have a more firm date.

THRICE "The Alchemy Index: Volumes 1-4" 4x10"

Cobraside is having issues getting these pressed due to getting approvals from the band on the box. They changed the street date to October 21st, but who really knows?

TIM BARRY "Live at Munford Elementary" 7"

On schedule, this should arrive by mid September.

Guest kevinb

I asked about the euro gaslight press not that long ago, i guess there were some issue's with the sleve's being damaged in shipping or somthing of that nature & need to have a new batch made