What do you do for a living?

I work for a world music booking agency. I pretty much talk to performing arts centers and universities across the great lakes and great plains regions putting together multi-cultural events and concerts as well as educational residencies through school districts or major universities. I get to travel the country for conferences in the fall, going to kansas city for 5 days in a few weeks, might be going to Eugene OR for 5 days in october and i'll be in Elyria, OH (haha) for 3 days at the end of October.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Solutions Consultant for Apple. I basically train big box electronics store employees how to sell Apple products and educate customers on how to use them.

Get a Mac!

i do pretty much the same thing for canon, except my title is market developement manager, i just took over the southern orange county area

I am an Account Executive for a company called IndieClick.

i think my friend jewlie works for that company

My title is Inventory/Shipping Assistant. I'm in charge of all receiving, returns, and labelin of our products. I also help out the shipping department pull,pack and process orders.

I work for Midori Ribbin Inc. We cater to rich people. Celebs, high end packaging and clothing stores. Shit like that.

www.midoriribbon.com

i'm doing a co-op placement for the City of Hamilton doing West Nile research.

during school, i work at Zamboni Company.

Awesome! Before my current job, I drove the zamboni at the local rink for like a month. Then I took a couple weeks off to go on tour as a roadie, and got a call from my current employer while I was out.

Ahhh Julie worked here until about 3 weeks ago, she shared an office with me. Julie is the best!

Solutions Consultant for Apple. I basically train big box electronics store employees how to sell Apple products and educate customers on how to use them.

Get a Mac!

i do pretty much the same thing for canon, except my title is market developement manager, i just took over the southern orange county area

I am an Account Executive for a company called IndieClick.

i think my friend jewlie works for that company