Another color of Alk 3 Remains...

xfedupx

Is this album any good? We've got it for £3 at my work and I've been pondering on whether to bother with it. I used to listen to ALK3 like 6 years ago during the long black hair/strippy tops/converse phase when I was 13 and can't for the life of me remeber what they sound like.

Is this album any good? We've got it for £3 at my work and I've been pondering on whether to bother with it. I used to listen to ALK3 like 6 years ago during the long black hair/strippy tops/converse phase when I was 13 and can't for the life of me remeber what they sound like.

Generally, their b-sides/unreleased/compilation tracks/etc tend to be some of their best songs. Personally, I think Hell Yes and Jaked On Green Beers alone are enough to buy an album for.

hmm I'll think about it. Leaning towards no right now. I'll have to see how my bidding goes on the clear green copy.

I actually haven't bought one either. $25 is a lot for one record. But the guy above said he could get it for 3 pounds which is like...$6-7?? I'd buy it for that for sure.

So I got this in today....A/B is clear red with black, and C/D is like No Idea gray.

AWESOME.....(yeah it's sarcasm)

This makes me less excited to get mine. How is this going to be listed as red and then be sent mixed? I'm not the biggest fan of mixed colors unless it makes sense. Cobraside sucks.