Alk3 S/T - missing track

i wasn't a fan of the song, but i understand why some people would be bummed if it was gone. i was trying to make a mix the other day, and i found it really difficult to pick out songs like i liked, because each song was a part of a whole album. if you take it out of it's element, it just seems off. if something is taken out of it, it feels like you've been cheated a little...

but i think i'm ok with this one being left off.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It costs 8 cents per copy per cover song. That's no obstacle to this since it would only be $160 total for 2000 copies.

i think its per minute....so its like 8 cents a minute per copy

Nope, 8 cents per copy flat. I licensed a Cure song, actually, for a split 7" a few years back. Unless maybe it costs more if it's more than a certain number of copies? I only pressed 500.

Hi guys. No offense, but I'd really rather not discuss the reason the song wasn't included on the LP for the time being. I will say that it had nothing to do with licensing or time restrictions.

after re-reading.. he said for the time being.. does this mean in the future it will magically appear on my copies?!

Hi guys. No offense, but I'd really rather not discuss the reason the song wasn't included on the LP for the time being. I will say that it had nothing to do with licensing or time restrictions.

after re-reading.. he said for the time being.. does this mean in the future it will magically appear on my copies?!

Pretty sure he means he'd rather not discuss the reason for the time being