VC Secret Santa 2.0

finally came home to open mine today!! kevin hooked it up with the ERGS - jersey's best prancers LP on orange/gold (which i am stoked about, because i was just about to buy one), a wilhelm scream - diver 7" on clear, kid dynamite - four years in one gulp dvd, a star fucking hipsters patch, a couple of stickers, and a whole bunch of download codes. legit. thanks kevin!

Damn, that thing had been waiting there for you forever didn't it..

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the person who vouched for them has to make up for their gift...

Horrible idea. I agree with perhaps some trade references, but I'm not going to vouch for anybody if it would mean I'd have to cover them if they flaked out. I'm sure not many other people would, either.

A list should definitely be posted, though. This is getting dumb.

the person who vouched for them has to make up for their gift...

Horrible idea. I agree with perhaps some trade references, but I'm not going to vouch for anybody if it would mean I'd have to cover them if they flaked out. I'm sure not many other people would, either.

A list should definitely be posted, though. This is getting dumb.

i was just facetiously commenting.. i don't really think that would work out either. so fuck you!!!!! just kidding.

I am just amazed that people think it is okay to sign up for something and "not get around to" sending a gift. I mean c'mon if you know you are a flake and suck about stuff like this then don't sign up. It's just like how some people put a ton of thought and effort into the cd exchange and then others didn't even send anything. I would feel like the biggest piece of shit if I flaked on this but I actually have a conscience.

I am just amazed that people think it is okay to sign up for something and "not get around to" sending a gift. I mean c'mon if you know you are a flake and suck about stuff like this then don't sign up. It's just like how some people put a ton of thought and effort into the cd exchange and then others didn't even send anything. I would feel like the biggest piece of shit if I flaked on this but I actually have a conscience.

I'm lucky i didn't get flaked out on.. The 1st two cd exchanges i was in on, i got flaked out by 2 people out of 3.. It's quite sad really...

I was flaked on by 1 of 3 so I at least got 2 cd's. it really is disappointing when you don't get something and you put in a good effort. If I was bummed about a mixed cd I can't imagine how shitty it feels not to get a Christmas present when you actually put out some decent money and thought into yours.

I was flaked on by 1 of 3 so I at least got 2 cd's. it really is disappointing when you don't get something and you put in a good effort. If I was bummed about a mixed cd I can't imagine how shitty it feels not to get a Christmas present when you actually put out some decent money and thought into yours.

I think I sent a CD to you. I wouldn't be shocked if it was a disappointment, though. Was kind of an inside joke :-[

I emailed mike/controlthebleeding back with my info...

Thanks Justin. While Justin helped me narrow most of it down, unfortunately, the other list is with monumentlost and he's out of commission so sorry guys. here's what i have up to date.. there is one gift on here that (MAY) be in transit.. Another person is awaiting a person to send...

So here is the list with the people who did not send gifts and who their People were:

1. sherlock - (unknown: either Jhulud or markbutlerftw)

2. michael meyers (AKA Goraiders) - (had joshpsmsc) will be sending

3. amsterdamnedv2 (had aarondanger) will be sending

4. kurtmanner - originally had lydiaawesome, but she did not use her gift nor send. so he will be one of your secret santas after this is all over... just you won't now who...

or in other words these people were left out for xmas...

Jhulud, aarondanger, markbutlerftw, joshpsmc(maybe)

if you feel like being a secret santa again for the people above... please PM.

does that settle everything? Who else is missing?

we need to know who had JAKE as a secret santa, as he doesnt know who sent him anything.. and we need to known Jhulud and markbutlerftw secret santas..

or monutmentlost and sherlocks receivers.. either one..

if we can find out what jake's secret santa is, i think we can determine the others..

So basically it comes down to this:

Lydiaawesome and Sherlock flaked. Lydia for sure, but she did not take her gift, so either Jhulud or markbuterlftw will be getting a gift from kurtmanner..

another will be getting a gift from some unnamed secret santa

here is the list of everyone's secret santa if you all are interested. orange means pending.... you'll get the idea for the color scheme. if you all have any questions, feel free to pm me...

thanks for everyone's help, and Now this can be unstickied.. Someone get me a beer!!

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=pS-NKhd0s0bdvM9rvSkd0XA