VC Secret Santa 2.0

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got mine I posted a little while ago but I guess no body saw it was awesome no clue who it was but had a bunch of great shit PBR patch and button Ra ra riot 7 inch Tim Bary 7inch TBR/Broadway Call Split on Clear with green splatter fucking awesome cuz I needed that color , Found 7 inch and The exploding hearts stutter LP and a cd or two awesome thanks who ever you are!!

If i'm not mistaken.. everything should be up to date... all the people that didn't receive or send packages that are capped.. if you changed your name, please let me know so i can mark you off the list..

there are not recipients of gifts that did not send, so i think this is up to date, but i'm not sure... let's keep this stickied a bit longer so everyone knows...

also i'll text everyone to make sure they got all their stuff or who they sent too...

Ok, i have 7 people that did not send, 5 people that still have not received anything, and i think i have one error and one other person that send something that hasn't posted if he/she send it or no one has mentioned who their secret santa was.

so take a good look at the list.. meanwhile i need justin and momentumlost to get with me to go over the list on 34 so we can figure out who the flakes were.. it's been narrowed down, but don't make any judgments till everything is confirmed..

also is quasipunk = qskapunk? i probably need to know so i can mark it off

Here is the up to date list. If you see anything wrong, please let me know. I only have a masterlist (which is months old.. and people have changed their name since) and this thread to go by, so bear with me... it's getting down to the final few.

RECEIVED GIFTS:

momentumlost, smailtronic, justin communiqué, lokithelion, hickey, kurtmanner, sonix, nickheitman, dcstrange87, chaps, destroyingthescene, born2bleed, patron, cj, scottheisel, lostatsea, controlthebleeding, antoine, captainmorgan, mrc, roadmonkey, daughtersfan18, trivialhirsute, qskapunk, 311thrice (Eric), pez, lechevre, littlejohnny hormone, mediocre, stopfollowingme, dave, adam, cosmonaut, quasipunk, kellyjanice, jon wilkes booth, cadet applesauce, smalltronix, adam, keevrhen, lydiaawesome (received but did not use), Thechuckdiezel, sherlock, kevinb, deafmx, maxbemis, amsterdamnedv2

SENT GIFTS:

deafmx, thechuckdiezel, cosmonaut. keevhren, mediocre, stopfollowingme, littlejohnny hormone, 311thrice (Eric), daughtersfan18, trivialhirsute, jhulud, mrc, antoine, sonix, controlthebleeding, scottheisel, smailtronic, justin communiqué hickey, aarondanger, lokithelion, nickheitman, dcstrange87, markbutlerftw, cadet applesauce, chaps, joshpsmsc, destroyingthescene, born2bleed, patron, pez, jon wilkes booth, decibal120, kevinb, qskapunk, kellyjanice, cj, lechevre. mediocre, roadmonkey, dave, captainmorgan, maxbemis, lost at sea, monumentlost, jake (pending)

DID NOT SEND GIFTS:***

lydiawesome (received but did not use), jake / jeffthescene (pending), michael meyers (aka goraiders(michael)(pending), sherlock, amsterdamned v2(Pending), kurtmanner (did send, but lydia didnt use therefore will change name to other person)

received gifts but did not send:***

sherlock, michel meyers (goraiders)(PENDING}, amsterdamnedv2(pending), Lydiaawesome(received but did not use), kurtmanner (see explanation above)

jeffthescene/jake (pending)

***let it be noted that most likely a group of these people did send, but their receivers did not post.

did not receive GIFTS:***

markbutlerftw, joshpsmsc (pending), aarondanger (pending), jhulud, decibel120 (pending),

***People in caps neither received nor sent gifts, which leads me to believe that a) a few are under a different name and received their packages, B) got their package but never sent theirs c) never made it known they received their package d) never received their package and their recipient didn't bother to make it known either. Whoever got lydiawesome.. she fell off the earth, so whoever she had probably is SOL. Blame Cory and eddieruckus for making her miserable at FEST.

i don't know if i should put the list of people who sent packages but never received until all the received and the other lists are sorted out first.. okie dokie.

Once we figure out the flakes, maybe if at all possible a few of you can PM if interested in trying to maybe be a SECRET SANTA to the people that didn't get anything. It's sux and I for one would be willing to do so.. maybe even 2 people. If you feel interested in being a Secret Santa once more please PM me.

Once we figure out the flakes, maybe if at all possible a few of you can PM if interested in trying to maybe be a SECRET SANTA to the people that didn't get anything. It's sux and I for one would be willing to do so.. maybe even 2 people. If you feel interested in being a Secret Santa once more please PM me.

I think this is a nice idea, but it's really disheartening that a few people will end up spending more money to cover the asses of cocksuckers who flaked, some of whom actually received gifts.

The next secret santa will be a bit harder to get into...to avoid this bullshit. It really pisses me off that people took advantage of this. Once this is all squared away, I would really like to see the flakes get banned from the board.

I had Lydia, so as much as I loved the gift I got, I had no joy in making someone else's day. So yeah, I'll do it again for someone else. Maybe this time they'll actually participate and be excited that I got them something! At this point I feel like I should email Seabron and have the GC refunded or transfered to me so I can use it. I'd feel bad, but Lydia didn't participate AT ALL. So should she get something?

Is there a full list of who had who?

It's all over the board....unfortunately, the people who have the list have not posted the few who apparently did not send. we aren't sure yet but from my investigations (jk) this is what it came down too.

People who did not send gifts or receive gifts:

1. lydiawesome - she recevied a gift of a vc gift card but did not use.

which leads me to the fact that these people changed their names or did not get included or emailed another name therefore not included in this.

people who did receieve but did not send gifts:

1. michael meyers (aka goraiders) (pending) (HAS JOSHPSMSC)

2. sherlock (either Juan or markbuterftw)

3. amsterdamnedv2 (had aarondanger)(pending)

5. jayeffscene / jake (had decibal120) (pending)

6. kurtmanner (he sent a gc to lydia but will most likely make it out to someone else since lydia did not cash it in or send gifts) so he's not really in any sort of trouble

which means a few of the people above actually did send, just i dont know who did until someone tells me otherwise. so we really don't know who actually flaked till we confirm it. Kurtmanner is in the clear. so with his gift to someone else, which closes it down to 3 or 4 that flaked out the 5.

people who sent gifts but did not receive

1. jhulud (will be coming from a unknown secret santa to be determined in a few hours)

2. aarondanger (pending from amsterdamned 2.0)

3. markbutlerftw (will be coming from kurtmanner)

4. decibal120 (pending from jake)

5. joshpsmsc (pending from michael meyers)

i really hope this makes sense.. .sorry. but until i get word from justin communique or momentlost, to verify everything, we are in limbo.. but at least it's closer than we were a few days ago...

The instant i got my gift from Adam when i saw the godfather, and coolio hints i knew who it was, I never got to say it but i liked the tla lp's and the circa fan ha ha thanks...

I hope the person likes what i sent them I tried to make up for lost time with some exta shit cause it kinda sucks not getting anyting before christmas.

I officially now need monumentlost and justin's help... as i'm clueless who sent presents to thechuckdiezel and myself. that would narrow down the list... and then i need the secret santas for

jhulud, aarondanger, decibel, and markbutlerftw. i know who josh's ss is but i don't know if he received it yet.. so...

BUMMER.

at least if we narrowed it down, we' know exactly who didn't send... we thought it was a shitload, but it looks like it's gonna come down to about 4 people out of the large list of 50. i think i lost a few braincells trying to figure out who sent what to whom.. it was a bit of a daunting task, but now it's pretty easy since i have a excel sheet that's color coated..lol...