VC Secret Santa 2.0

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh i know.... i'm gonna give justin and momuntlost till the end of week, and if no new info is established, i'll PM them one more time, and if i don't hear back. we'll start going with people who can help with getting everyone who didn't get a package a new one.. secretly of course... PM's are welcome if you want to help out..

to all those who were able to get back to me so i can figure this out..thanks!!!! i really do appreciate it.

oh i know.... i'm gonna give justin and momuntlost till the end of week, and if no new info is established, i'll PM them one more time, and if i don't hear back. we'll start going with people who can help with getting everyone who didn't get a package a new one.. secretly of course... PM's are welcome if you want to help out..

to all those who were able to get back to me so i can figure this out..thanks!!!! i really do appreciate it.

That's really unusual that Justin hasn't written back to you yet. Dude's on this board every day.

That's really unusual that Justin hasn't written back to you yet. Dude's on this board every day.

i asked about 2 or 3 days ago with nothing. i also asked weeks ago as well for my personal secret santa but didn't hear back...so i took it upon myself to figure everythign out... looks like it's only 4 people that are getting jacked... unfortunately, we don't know who it was that did it out of around 6 people because two of us don't know who our secret santas were :(

i know who josh's ss is but i don't know if he received it yet.. so...

It supposedly shipped last week. I haven't received it yet though. Davis is only a 5 hour drive from SLO so mail usually only takes 2 days maximum. I am not sure what has happened. I shipped my SS gift to Arizona and Adam had it within 2 days of me shipping.

Well i heard from AARONDANGERS SS and he just never got around.... which i think is crummy.... but Aaron and the others will be getting gifts nonetheless.. better late than never...

PEOPLE IF YOU CAN"T HOLD UP YOUR END, or at least contact someone, PLEASE.. LET US KNOW!!!!

i know who josh's ss is but i don't know if he received it yet.. so...

It supposedly shipped last week. I haven't received it yet though. Davis is only a 5 hour drive from SLO so mail usually only takes 2 days maximum. I am not sure what has happened. I shipped my SS gift to Arizona and Adam had it within 2 days of me shipping.

Josh, please let me know when it arrives.. I'm gonna give everyone till the end of the week...if no one has responded (HINT: JUSTIN, MONUMENTLOST) we well go through the next phase...

Well i heard from AARONDANGERS SS and he just never got around.... which i think is crummy.... but Aaron and the others will be getting gifts nonetheless.. better late than never...

PEOPLE IF YOU CAN"T HOLD UP YOUR END, or at least contact someone, PLEASE.. LET US KNOW!!!!

who was it?

who was it?

i'll post the list once i know who the fuck sent me and chuckdiezel ours.. then we'll know exactly who didn't send..

Interesting that some people involved can't hold up their end. Same reason both "Stuff" boxes failed.

Anyone know where the "Stuff" boxes are?

I think the first one stopped with that elephantttt kid. No idea where the second one went. I remember there being problems sending it back and forth over the Canadian border.

next year everyone has to be inducted like the mob, and everyone has to be vouched upon...so if someone flakes out, the person who vouched for them has to make up for their gift...

or something...

and me and hickey will orgainze.. well hickey first and foremost... i'm just including myself if he needs help...

finally came home to open mine today!! kevin hooked it up with the ERGS - jersey's best prancers LP on orange/gold (which i am stoked about, because i was just about to buy one), a wilhelm scream - diver 7" on clear, kid dynamite - four years in one gulp dvd, a star fucking hipsters patch, a couple of stickers, and a whole bunch of download codes. legit. thanks kevin!