Lagwagon vinyl up at fatwreck

Definitely an all around awesome package!!!! The strip is most definitely brown though. It very noticeable on my LP. I'll post a pic of it soon. This is by far the coolest packaging Fat has done! I hope they will start doing this since they are going to stop the free CD and start the digital downloads (Which should save enough money to make packaging better)..... Hells yea!

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you know, now that I look at mine closer, it's brown on both sides. I'm sure it's not three colors, but just the black showing throw, sandwiched between clear red on both sides, but still kind of cool, would have preferred the black to red myself, but it all plays the same :)

I also noticed virgil gets thanked by joey on this record, cool, virgil is famous!

When i look real close to the LP i can see the black blend into the brown. And the red makes the brown slightly more light. I'm still convinced it is brown. THink about it, black and red would not make such a distinct brown....... it may not make brown at all i beleive, but i would have to ask an art student..... i.e. color wheel stuff

yeah, my last one order came pretty fast... i might need to order another copy if it doesnt show up in the next day or two... And now that i think about it, i think i got priority too. :(

If you don't get it after a while just email Fat. I emailed them back and forth about the No Use color repress and the new No Use album that just never got to me somehow and they re-shipped them to me on colored vinyl and everything.

Did anyone else read the etching bit in the middle of the record? Mine says "We are fucking crazy" on one side and "We're gonna fucking kill you" on the other. Pretty funny.

For the record mine that the "brown" bit and its just a mix of black and red in my opinion.

I hate waiting for post! I wish Australia had more record sources!

**EDIT**

I tried to get a pic of the etching...no love with it on the red. Black is readable.

[image]

[image]

**EDIT**

After playing around with the angles a bit managed to get a readable photo of the "We're fucking crazy" on side b. Surely everyone elses has this?

[image]