Some Good Sarah Palin Content

Guest baseball

Since this thread has become a political free for all, I thought I'd share my favorite Sarah Palin quote on Barack Obama.

"Al Qaeda terrorists still plot to inflict catastrophic harm on America, and he’s worried that someone won’t read them their rights?"

—Sarah Palin

And she still believes they're coming to attack from Iraq.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not too concerned with any of these facts but I'd like to chime in as the long time friend of an Indonesian. They are a very religious state and while there is no "offical religion" they are about 90% (I think) Islamic. And they are also very religion focused (why do you think anyone would have to declare a religion at a school? Or a passport?). My friend was born and raised Jewish but while living in Indonesia he was declared "Muslim" because it was the easiest and least hassled religion.

Not that a president's religious background should make a damn bit of difference but simply because he was registered Muslim doesn't mean he was/is.

Wow, you guys crushed him!

How did I get crushed? People just spoke their opinions. I guess that's getting crushed? You're not going to find shit that shows Obama in a bad light on CNN, MSNBC, New York Times or any other Liberal outlet. It's not going to be there because the media wants him to be President.

I really don't care. Keep thinking that Osama's going to "change" the world when he has never had to make any hard decision in his life, other than coming up with the best possible lies to feed you. Hopefully his teleprompter will be up at perfect speed so he can actually formulate a logical sentence other than "well...uhh...uhh....it...it...ok...uhhhh"

Keep hunting for Manbearpig guys. I'm sure he's out there somewhere.

I guess you guys were right all along. He is amazing!

How did I get crushed? People just spoke their opinions. I guess that's getting crushed? You're not going to find shit that shows Obama in a bad light on CNN, MSNBC, New York Times or any other Liberal outlet. It's not going to be there because the media wants him to be President.

I really don't care. Keep thinking that Osama's going to "change" the world when he has never had to make any hard decision in his life, other than coming up with the best possible lies to feed you. Hopefully his teleprompter will be up at perfect speed so he can actually formulate a logical sentence other than "well...uhh...uhh....it...it...ok...uhhhh"

Isn't Glenn Beck on CNN?

No offense and again I'm not going to debate politics but the thought of a "liberal" media is a joke. Why else would MSNBC pull Keith Olbermann (their highest rated commentator and devote liberal) off of campaign coverage? Because he wasn't liberal enough or because they caved to conservatives complaining about his liberal bias?

Having a degree in Radio/Television/Film and Theater I can tell you the "Liberal" media is an illusion wrapped in a lie.

You're really out of touch w/ MSM if you think it's Liberal.

I never said Obama was going to change the world -- in fact, did anyone in this thread say that?

Do you honestly think that McCain will be a better president? Look at the country over the past eig... no, forget that. Look at it the past 8 days! Our economy is in so much trouble and McCain admits to knowing NOTHING about the economy. What a great Commander in Chief he'll make.

Obama isn't going to save the world, but he's a step in the right direction.

No offense and again I'm not going to debate politics but the thought of a "liberal" media is a joke. Why else would MSNBC pull Keith Olbermann (their highest rated commentator and devote liberal) off of campaign coverage? Because he wasn't liberal enough or because they caved to conservatives complaining about his liberal bias?

Having a degree in Radio/Television/Film and Theater I can tell you the "Liberal" media is an illusion wrapped in a lie.

dante... i shook my first, the media is liberal, you're argument is wrong. get over it.

and fox isn't liberal.. its fair and balance. in fact the only fair and balance news outlet in the world.

wow i couldnt even type that with a straight face... hahahha

While I don't believe anyone on here is actually racist, its still fun to speculate. So we all get our info from different sources. Who knows what ACTUALLY is true? There's no way to tell, that's like when they say there are 350 million people in America. Really? Really? How the fuck did you come up with that? Unless you counted every one of the people in America, you cannot be correct. Just like the "facts" about either Palin or Obama.

We can read all we want on the internets, but its really gonna be spun one way or another. Its rarely objective facts. Because, lets face it, all of the statements are meant to make you think one way or another-not ust to give you a fact. And plethora of them are taken out of context anyway.

I'm not voting for Obama, but I'm not voting for McCain either. Neither of them has(I believe) any of our interests at heart. So fuck 'em all. I don't believe that any of them will allow drilling on our territory...and honestly about that-who gives a fuck about the environment? I think that the more important thing in this situation is people are losing their jobs and businesses and houses because: a)we obviously live beyond our means and b)we have to pay so fucking much for gas/fuel/deliveries that it has affected our entire economy negatively. Let's drill here, now. That's the guy I'm voting for.

Anyway, I'm an idiot and don't care too much about it one way or another. But this has been one very intriguing thread. Thanks for all the good shit from all contributors.

You guys need to back off jon. He makes a very valid point when he states that Obama's middle name is Hussein. If you can't see that Barack Hussein Obama is a racist, muslim terrorist piece of shit because of that, then you've been watching way too much CNN.

The sad thing is Republicans have said that to me.

My favorite Palin quote:

Question: Are you offended by the phrase "Under God" in the Pledge of Allegiance? Why or why not?

Palin: Not on your life. If it was good enough for the founding fathers, its good enough for me and I'll fight in defense of our Pledge of Allegiance.

....What is wrong with that answer? Anyone?

Guest baseball
My favorite Palin quote:

Question: Are you offended by the phrase "Under God" in the Pledge of Allegiance? Why or why not?

Palin: Not on your life. If it was good enough for the founding fathers, its good enough for me and I'll fight in defense of our Pledge of Allegiance.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the "under God" added only several decades ago?

My favorite Palin quote:

Well the Pledge hasn't been around that long would be my guess.

Eisenhower in the 50s put that phrase in to place. It should be removed.

Awwww...yer no fun. If we take it out, how else will we commemorate McCarthyism and America's long, proud tradition of panicking and running around like headless chickens when faced with ideas we aren't familiar with?

"Al Qaeda terrorists still plot to inflict catastrophic harm on America, and he’s worried that someone won’t read them their rights?"

—Sarah Palin

i thought i'd make a comment on this, i know jon used it as a "fact" too.

This idea that Palin is promoting is actually terrifying once you realize its implications. First we decide to take away "terrorists'" rights. But who decides who is considered a terrorist?

the government. After we take care of other groups, they'll move on to the next. 'ok we got the muslims, lets get the mexicans'. Theyll become branded as terrorists then eliminated. Then what?

blacks?

women?

wait for it.

also whoever it was that said something about how they wanted to see an athiest in power so they could see some rational decision making is a little confused. Completely and utterly rejecting the idea of god is just as irrational as believing in one.

You meant to say agnostic.

While I don't believe anyone on here is actually racist, its still fun to speculate. So we all get our info from different sources. Who knows what ACTUALLY is true? There's no way to tell, that's like when they say there are 350 million people in America. Really? Really? How the fuck did you come up with that? Unless you counted every one of the people in America, you cannot be correct. Just like the "facts" about either Palin or Obama.

We can read all we want on the internets, but its really gonna be spun one way or another. Its rarely objective facts. Because, lets face it, all of the statements are meant to make you think one way or another-not ust to give you a fact. And plethora of them are taken out of context anyway.

I'm not voting for Obama, but I'm not voting for McCain either. Neither of them has(I believe) any of our interests at heart. So fuck 'em all. I don't believe that any of them will allow drilling on our territory...and honestly about that-who gives a fuck about the environment? I think that the more important thing in this situation is people are losing their jobs and businesses and houses because: a)we obviously live beyond our means and b)we have to pay so fucking much for gas/fuel/deliveries that it has affected our entire economy negatively. Let's drill here, now. That's the guy I'm voting for.

Anyway, I'm an idiot and don't care too much about it one way or another. But this has been one very intriguing thread. Thanks for all the good shit from all contributors.

What? Really? Have you ever heard of the "census?" I'm not tryin gto be rude, but you might want to Google that.

Also, on the environment. I care, loads of people care. You might want to take care of this planet.

A little Bad Religion as I feel is apropos:

Well the sheaves have all been brought, but the fields have washed away,

And the palaces now stand where the coffins all were laid,

And the times we see ahead, we must glaze with rozy hues,

For what dont wish to admit what it is we have to lose.

Millenia in coming, the modern age is here.

It sanctifies the future, yet renders us with fear.

So many theories, so many prophecies,

What we do need is a change of ideas.

When we are scared we can hide in our reveries but

What we need is a change of ideas.

Change of ideas, change of ideas,

What we need now is a change of ideas.

Also I'm in complete agreement with Flicker. You can't start allowing the government to start taking away the rights of anyone regardless.

Also I'm in complete agreement with Flicker. You can't start allowing the government to start taking away the rights of anyone regardless.

and the thing is, that after 9/11, it was a case of us allowing the government to take away rights, the public demanded it.

and the thing is, that after 9/11, it was a case of us allowing the government to take away rights, the public demanded it.

Agreed. Funny thing I think our democracy actually works well for the most part. The government certainly needs more oversight and restriction than it has. It also needs to be downsized. But that said often the public gets what it wants its just the publics needs to be more educated often times.

Guest baseball

And it's only going to get worse.

http://www.democracynow.org/2008/9/4/eight_members_of_rnc_activist_group