36 CRAZYFISTS "The Tide and It's Takers" LP set of both colors

BOYS NIGHT OUT "Make Yourself Sick" LP blue/black half and half vinyl

BOYS NIGHT OUT "Make Yourself Sick" LP blue vinyl

BOYS NIGHT OUT "Make Yourself Sick" LP set of both colors

FOXY SHAZAM "Introducing" LP orange/red half and half vinyl

FOXY SHAZAM "Introducing" LP clear w/ rainbow splatter

FOXY SHAZAM "Introducing" LP set of both colors

[image]

Alright friends, there are 3 new Pre-orders for releases that we are licensing from our friends at Ferret. With each pressing, we are doing 1,000 copies (300 of one color, 700 of another color). There are a handful of sets whereby you can order both colors for a slightly lower price (only 50 of each of these sets). I decided to only offer sets for each release and not tie up all 3 releases together for fear of one release holding up the others.

We are offering these pre-orders and are expecting the records around the middle of October. We are also giving away a test pressing for each of these releases which will be announced when we receive the vinyl. Good luck.

super excited for the boys night out. Really hope I win that test.

Virgil just so you know, the record description you have up is actually for the description for their self titled album.

shit will fix it.

foxy shazam is from my town, cincinnati, and they make me feel ashamed to be from cincinnati. i can't express how much this band sucks, really. terrible live and etc. what the fuck ferret? first, the devil wears terrible and now these dudes. ferret records is starting to morph into victory records, stop signing bullshit bands please

Virgil just so you know, the record description you have up is actually for the description for their self titled album.

http://www.ferretstyle.com/artist.php?id=27

That's the description Ferret has for Make Yourself Sick.....

http://www.ferretstyle.com/artist.php?id=27

That's the description Ferret has for Make Yourself Sick.....

that's the description Ferret has for all their albums.

foxy shazam is from my town, cincinnati, and they make me feel ashamed to be from cincinnati. i can't express how much this band sucks, really. terrible live and etc. what the fuck ferret? first, the devil wears terrible and now these dudes. ferret records is starting to morph into victory records, stop signing bullshit bands please

i believe carl (ferret) won't do something fallow tony bummel path.

i believe so,bro....

:)

They're not shit, they're just a fun spazzy band, and if you don't get that you're just grumpy.