I need music reviewers (all genres)

Expect a PM from me later tonight or tomorrow. How many people are you looking for?

I'm looking at as many as it seems reasonable. If i find two guys who can do one a day i'll probably only get four dudes. Since I'm going to be sending stuff out in correlation with how much you write if I know i can send 10 cd's a month to five people and know i'm still going to have plenty to write about myself. Some people might only get 1 or 2 to review, but when they prove releases wont just be sititing on their desk for a week ignored they'll get more.

I'd be happy to have a army of reviewers, and we get enough stuff in the mail that it'd be possible, but I doubt I'll find ten people that can meet the standard we try and hold, let alone twenty. Then again I might get shocked. There are also a few people, like V, who I dont think are there, but could be with some work which I'm totally willing to help with.

Keep em coming.

I'm going to be accepting submissions for a week. I figure you'll have to do at least one a week anyway, so it's a fair time limit.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if i didn't have such a horrible vocabulary,sentence composition, and painfully appalling grammatical errors... :( Damn me for not taking a formal writing class in college and spending my time teaching myself design and piano. i would so be doing reviews on soul and raggae music just to add a different genre into the mix.

thats awesome Yu. Hm.. let me try and figure out a way that I can fix your issues w/ english without changing what you're saying and i'll see what i can do.

your words cheer me up too much,lokithelion.

my girlfriend ever lived in london,uk around 30 months and her english skill is quite better than me.

i will try,lokithelion.

give me a time.

and thanks very much....

Not making fun of you at all...your English may be crappy if you think so, but a lot better than some people I know.

I just love how you express yourself. It's awesome.

i'm a far eastern record collector who doesn't have any credit except express what i am and cincere.

it's only my credit....

:)

if i didn't have such a horrible vocabulary,sentence composition, and painfully appalling grammatical errors... :( Damn me for not taking a formal writing class in college and spending my time teaching myself design and piano. i would so be doing reviews on soul and raggae music just to add a different genre into the mix.

You write, I'll edit. Tag team!!!

Yu, is there a translator available online where you can change Thai to English? I know there are a lot out there, but I'm not sure if there is a Thai --> English and if so how accurate it is.

thanks for the advice,jake.

but it's not work.

anyway,i will use this chance for gain up my english skill....

:)