else

document.write('+':mart2wf0]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

Those videos are a great example of what the current NHL is missing. The penalties may be harsher but there is still a need for the Holmstroms and other guys who can not only get rough but put in a goal every 15 games. That second video is a joke, attempt to injure? It's a warning to stay in your net and it worked, not a single skater stepped up. If anything the only attempt to injure was that pathetic stick swing from Miller.

I don't know if I would say they have a GREAT team this year considering they are in 2nd to last BUT they could always turn it around

Did you read what I said? "They have failed miserably" covered the fact that they are nearly last. I am talking about the players on the team. The team is not lacking in individual player skill.

I don't know if I would say they have a GREAT team this year considering they are in 2nd to last BUT they could always turn it around

Did you read what I said? "They have failed miserably" covered the fact that they are nearly last. I am talking about the players on the team. The team is not lacking in individual player skill.

I read what you said. You can't call them a great team if they are almost in last. Much like you wouldn't say the same thing about the Philadephia Eagles. Great players? Yes, most definitely.