NHL Discussion

I fucking hate the Rangers. How they fuck do the lose to these shitty fucking teams? I dont even know why Im getting mad when they arent getting past Pitt in the playoffs anyway (no one in the east will)

I'm not sure about this. There are still a couple good teams in the east like Boston and Montreal who could surprise the Pens.

I donyt care what anyone says, I dont want to see the pens play the Devils if Marty is in net.  the one team that I really feel could ruin the pens run this year in the playoffs. 

Matt I'll save you the trouble:

"Marty is fat" "Devils are terrible" "He only has the records/accolades he has because of the team in front of him".

Anyone can beat anyone in the playoffs. You guys remember when it was 6 v 8 in the finals? you know, last season?

Pens first franchise with a perfect month 15-0-0

Caught this game...

Mike, it's probably hard for you to be impartial but for me it was almost unbearable to handle the extreme "homerism" of your commentators. 

Usually, the color guy gets a bit of a pass since their normally former players, but your guys are both oozing with Penguin love. 

Do you notice this too?