NHL Discussion

That was one of the most defensively dominant teams of all time. Vancouver was awesome in terms of storylines and what not, but this team was steps ahead of that. We did it without Tavares or Stamkos, too. If the US beat us in the semis I have to think they would have won gold

@ChrisBottaNHL: NHL U.S. top 5 average TV ratings this season:

1. Penguins 7.67

2. Sabres 5.45

3. Bruins 5.06

4. Blackhawks 4.49

5. Blues 3.95

@ChrisBottaNHL: NHL U.S. bottom 5 TV ratings this season:

5. Islanders 0.41

4. Kings 0.37

3. Panthers 0.24

2. Ducks 0.23

1. Devils 0.16

At least we're not bandwagon fans.

@ChrisBottaNHL: NHL U.S. top 5 average TV ratings this season:

1. Penguins 7.67

2. Sabres 5.45

3. Bruins 5.06

4. Blackhawks 4.49

5. Blues 3.95

@ChrisBottaNHL: NHL U.S. bottom 5 TV ratings this season:

5. Islanders 0.41

4. Kings 0.37

3. Panthers 0.24

2. Ducks 0.23

1. Devils 0.16

At least we're not bandwagon fans.

SOCAL LOLWUT

Boomer Esiason. Who rated his source on a 1-10 scale (10 being Sather himself) a 9. He also said stuff about the Klein deal before it happened and the Avery recall in 2011. Boomer doesnt spit bullshit when it comes to these things. He says only way it doesnt happen is if someone gets cold feet/cally's contract demands lower. 

Personally i think straight up is awful deal for Tampa Bay since Callahan is a UFA and St Louis has at least 1 year left.

Oh, and St Louis is sooooo much better

Thing is is St. Louis wants out of Tampa. Plus Callahan isnt 38 years old. They get a great young player. He wouldnt be going as a rental. Tampa would most likely be resigning him if they were to make that trade cause they wouldnt do it if that wasnt the case. 

Thing is is St. Louis wants out of Tampa. Plus Callahan isnt 38 years old. They get a great young player. He wouldnt be going as a rental. Tampa would most likely be resigning him if they were to make that trade cause they wouldnt do it if that wasnt the case. 

just because they make that deal means anything, theres no way to know whether Tampa wants to resign Callahan or if Callahan would even want to resign there, and they cant even discuss that before the trade because that would be considered collusion.  and in my opinion theres no way its a 1-for-1 deal, theres gotta be more going one way or the other

just because they make that deal means anything, theres no way to know whether Tampa wants to resign Callahan or if Callahan would even want to resign there, and they cant even discuss that before the trade because that would be considered collusion. and in my opinion theres no way its a 1-for-1 deal, theres gotta be more going one way or the other

New York could give Tampa permission to negotiate with his agent before a trade happens

Got my Canada jersey from the site today and it's pretty damn good for $30

I don't have a normal one to compare it to obviously, but the material is different than my other jerseys. The C is slightly low I think, but it has the little patches/underlying designs all over.