NHL Discussion

Sources say Ryan Kesler requested a trade some time ago & wants out of Vcr. Told #Canucks don't want to trade him but may not have a choice.

May be tough to move Kesler before the deadline. Draft may be more likely. Vancouver would be looking for a hockey trade not picks.

NHL exec told me if Kesler becomes available, it could change the entire dynamic of the trade deadline. #Canucks

https://twitter.com/LouisJean_TVA

Oh, shit!

Louis Jean reporting Kesler asked for a trade a while ago but Canucks might wait till draft.

‏@DarrenDreger 50s

6 years, $5.5 per for Girardi staying with Rangers.

is matt happy or sad, was hoping the Kings would take a run at him.

Locking up an all star shut down defensemen for under 6 mil a year? Im happy as shit! Our team has been so good defensively since the DZ/Klein trade that I was worried about getting rid of G. I didnt want it to mess up our D. Especially since Callahan is going to get traded, his leadership is needed. Glad Stewart was traded so Callahan to the Blues is now off the table. Dont think they'll trade with Buffalo. Heres to hoping Callahan for St. Louis is done within the next few days!