NHL Discussion

Normally I don't give Crosby his credit, because I just don't like him, but he had a huge goal-saving play that I'll give him props for - diving to save the puck from going over the goal line.

You're right,,, but he should have gotten a penalty for that hit in the back of Ruutu.... The ref are really bad, in this serie at least, haven't watch any other game than the Sens one...

I had looked down and heard the hit but never saw it -just Ruutu down.

To be honest, I don't care because Ruutu is a player that does questionable shit all the time. The refs have been letting hits from behind go in a lot of the serieseseses. Someone's going to get really hurt.

Nice goal by Pitt just now.

Big win for Boston this afternoon. Makes things very interesting. So far, all the teams that won game 1 have lost game 2. These playoffs may end up as some of the most unpredictable in recent memory. I'm loving it.

I wonder how long Vanek's injury will keep him off the shelf for. With him out, Boston has a pretty good chance IMO... he murders us every time we play Buffalo.

Big win for Boston this afternoon. Makes things very interesting. So far, all the teams that won game 1 have lost game 2. These playoffs may end up as some of the most unpredictable in recent memory. I'm loving it.

I wonder how long Vanek's injury will keep him off the shelf for. With him out, Boston has a pretty good chance IMO... he murders us every time we play Buffalo.

tyler myers is a beast. didnt get a chance to watch him that much this year, really good!!

Vanek better not be out, but he sure did look hurt. I can't believe there was no call on that two-handed knee-chop that took him down. That was bullshit, but they haven't been calling much of anything anywhere.

yeah, sabres will be in trouble without vanek... they've got a good team without him, but I feel like he's the key to their success offensively.

Definitely, they COULD be fine without him (especially since he goes in phases of disappearance during the regular season) but what was most discouraging is that the Sabres took a huge mental hit when he left. They just lost all momentum and looked timid once he was out.

i think the sabres will still beat the bruins without vanek if he's out for more than two games, they've got talent on their team, and they'll come together. but it does sorta suck to lose Vanek and Hecht...