NHL Discussion

Can we get pickrunner in here so he can tell me what Ill be dealing with with these 3 dudes? 

I don't want to speak on behalf of him, but I watch their games often so I'll throw in 2 cents.

Dorsett is a quick, stocky fighter. He's not really afraid of anyone. He was an assistant cap for a while, but I think that was because of injuries, also he's injured for now.

Brassard was second line center. He is kind of quick, he wouldn't be bad on your second line PP I would think, but otherwise kind of generic.

Moore has been there 6th defenseman. There really isn't much good about him, but that's opinion. He seems to make mistakes more than the average defenseman, but he is young.

My take: John Moore will probably be a 3-4 guy at the peak of his career, Derek Brassard still has potential, could be a very good top six with a change of scenery, and Dorsett, at his best, seems to be a good third liner.  I watched him play in junior and he was great then.

Can we get pickrunner in here so he can tell me what Ill be dealing with with these 3 dudes? 

trying to think of what to add; everyone else has it pretty much covered with the three of them.

I think Brassard still has some potential. you never know what a change of scenery will do. (exactly what blanchard said)

Moore only has one point this season and has pretty much been invisible and sometimes a healthy scratch. I'm not saying he's bad at all, he just didn't get a chance this year. I'm glad he'll get to play more with you guys.

Dorsett will do alot for you guys; he'll play his ass off every night. he did for us and it paid off for him over the last couple years. there's been a nice jump in his skill too. the best thing about him is that other teams will hate the shit out of him. I'm gonna miss him alot

oh, I'm so fucking pumped to have Gaborik...he's been one of my favorite players for a long time. buying one of his jerseys as soon as I can

seriously though this trade was such a shock today. I legit thought we weren't going to do anything at all.

we got rid of Mason too, I'm just so happy with how today went.

someone tell me about Comeau

oh, I'm so fucking pumped to have Gaborik...he's been one of my favorite players for a long time. buying one of his jerseys as soon as I can

seriously though this trade was such a shock today. I legit thought we weren't going to do anything at all.

we got rid of Mason too, I'm just so happy with how today went.

someone tell me about Comeau

Comeau played junior in my hometown, Kelowna.  He was an absolute beast, and was projected to be a great NHL player.  He's become a half decent bottom six guy, but I feel like theres still hope for him.  I know the offensive upside is there somewhere.